What do you think of ......

LunaRose

Mum of a Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Eva Daisy :cloud9:

OH isn't keen on Daisy but he admitted that he does like the sound of Eva Daisy. My only reservation with the name is our surname also starts with 'D' .. So it's Eva Daisy D___er .. Do you think it sounds silly??

So what do you think of the name? I want your honest opinions, please! Be as brutal as you like, I can take it! :flower:

It's ok...Actually it is a really nice name. I switch my poll to love it lol x

I voted for "love it" -- I do think it's really cute! Love Eva (but only "kinda like" Daisy to be honest). But sounds nice together! :thumbup:

Works well - Eva is a great name, it's on our shortlist too :)

Love Eva :thumbup::thumbup: Daisy is ok but a bit too 'girly' for me personally. Names go nice together xxx

Love Eva :thumbup::thumbup: Daisy is ok but a bit too 'girly' for me personally. Names go nice together xxx

To be honest I can't imagine Daisy as a first name on a grown woman! I know a Daisy who is around my age and I was thinking of asking her what she thinks of her name now she is older .. But then maybe she would be offended by that ..? :shrug:

xx

I was thinking of asking her what she thinks of her name now she is older .. But then maybe she would be offended by that ..? :shrug:

xx

I would def ask her! Just say, "I love you name! We are considering using the name Daisy if we have a baby girl in the future... Do you like being named Daisy?"

No one can be insulted if you start w a compliment! :winkwink:

And i've always found that people that love or hate their name, are quite verbal about it!

To be honest I can't imagine Daisy as a first name on a grown woman! I know a Daisy who is around my age and I was thinking of asking her what she thinks of her name now she is older .. But then maybe she would be offended by that ..? :shrug:

xx

I know what you mean! When we had Eve I really liked Evie too, but Eve seemed betterfor when she was older and we could nn her 'Evie'

With my daughter Caitlyn, she can use 'Kate' when she's older if she likes.

Have you got any other names? xxxxx

I voted it's ok.

I love Daisy! but have never been a fan of Eva.

I'm not overly keen on them together, i'm just not sure they flow great.

Not sure if you like Evelyn, but I think Evelyn Daisy flows better, with Eva as nn?

x

Eve is a beautiful name!

I love Eva so much! OH does too. I think it's just finding the right middle name ..

I dunno, I love the sound of Eva Daisy but I think I'm gonna look for something else!

Our favourites are Eva, Layla, Amelie, Lily, Phoebe, Holly, Ella ..

What do you think of Eva Lily? It's a name we seriously considered when I was pregnant. We settled on Eva Rose but I've gone off it .. I have seen so many babies called Eva Rose!

OH isn't keen on Evelyn, it's a nice idea though!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"