What do you think? (Please Help) Ectopic, Cysts or Hormones?

veinbraider

Reaction score
I really need some advice,
I just went to the doctor and repeated all of this and she told

me she would take a pregnancy test and one for hormones and that I will get the results in two weeks. She didnt touch me or check anything so I guess I just feel a little lost. I had nexplanon removed 3rd of July and bled for 3-4 days, . After that, no period, on July 30th I collapsed in the bathroom in extreme agony in my left abdominal. It was like waves of pain and breathing at all made

It worse. It felt like my ass was going to fall out and I would split in two. We called er and they said it was probably a kidney stone so to let it pass. After that I still had no period and around the 6-7th August and was feeling all symptoms of it coming though and had for weeks, bloating, cramps, gastro problems. Thought I was pregnant and went to doc around 12th August. Had a urine test done which said I wasn't and doc felt my stomach, said I had some pain or soreness over my left ovary (because I jumped up when he pressed over it/thought I would hurl) but I was probably ovulating. 4 days later I got my period, it was really heavy and I bled for 7 days roughly finishing on the 22-23rd August . I felt fine for a while, then on Monday 2nd September I was at work feeling ok when I suddenly felt really sore in my right abdomen, my stomach felt hard, bloated and my lower back was really cramped and I guess I just felt lethargic, at one point the knotting feeling reached a peak, then I Realised I was bleeding again. I have been bleeding for 4 days now. It varies in intensity. It's always bright red or a really deep thick red with little

Lumps in it/clots. Doc said wait for test results and she doesn't know how to use an ultrasound so to wait two weeks for my doc to return and didnt check anything. Have had a continual knot in my right side at front and back. My lower back feels knotted at most times but in a cramps way I guess. Did a home test Monday that was neg. feel nauseous in waves or sick in waves during the day since Monday. Bloated yum and feel like I need to crap at all times/ my butt is going to fall out! Having headaches and I wondered if it may be ectopic because I have had persistent shoulder pain in my left shoulder but its not on the tip

Per say, it's at the top and close to the blade and feels like burning or someone is twisting a screwdriver in there. I guess I just have to wait now. It just sucks. I knew something was up once before and I had cervicitis. I'm 23, I do yoga occasionally and am married, my mom is in Australia where I am from originally so I feel quite lost.

I said to the doc what do I do if I keep bleeding? She said "I'll give you medication to stop it" which I don't really feel is a solution.

Just some tips or anything would be nice, I wonder if its just hormones or if it is cysts, or what I don't know. I guess I will see, it just feels good to vent.

Also I apologise for the terrible grammar in there! I wrote this on my phone and autocorrect cheekily inserted the word "yum" at one point even (I think when I mentioned bloating) hehe.

Sounds a lot like what I went through last August when a cyst ruptured. It hurt so bad I couldn't even move! I am surprised they are not looking into it further. After mine ruptured I had very irregular and heavy cycles and pain around the time I ovulate. I get regular ultrasounds to check because I still have at least one on each side. I hope they figure out what's going on soon for you.

Sounds like a cyst to me too, although I luckily didn't have one rupture the symptoms leading up to the big bleed/pain is a lot like what I went through. It was hell having to deal with that, especially since all the symptoms had me convinced I was pregnant but after they finally gave me an abdominal and vaginal ultrasound after almost 2 months of confusion they found out I had a cyst.

I really hope that you can find some relief, and figure out what is causing this. GL and FX for you to feel better asap.

thank you for advice, its just nice to boucne your thoughts of someone and I think my husband is a little overwhelmed with talk of female anatomy :blush: thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->