What do you think?? Post your symptoms by DPO so we can all compare!!

kiahs_wife

Me <3 DH 2009 DS 2012
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I've seen this done before and to save me stalking a bazillion threads ( and driving myself stir crazy doing so!) I decided to start one here. Everyone post your DPO symptoms here, editing it as you go so only ONE post. Turn red if AF comes and green for a BFP!

Here's mine!

O Day: intense cramps making me double over, headache

1dpo: nothing

2dpo: Shooting pains inside vagina. Lower abdominal cramps (mild) followed and are still here an hour later.
Slight pinching feeling also on right side

3dpo: Veiny boobs, Heart burn off and on, Sore boobs and in sides
Weird popping in left side and mild cramping off and on

4dpo: Sore boobs, Cramping particularly on left side Lower back pain on left side predominantly Tired Lots of Creamy cm on tp

5dpo: Tired!!! No appetite really, weird cranky stretchy/full feeling on left. Dry skin and thirsty, Low back pain, Veiny boobs, constipated, mild heartburn on and off.

6dpo: Headache Craving eggs and sweet, Constipated (2nd day) Slight nausea Thirsty! Tired!! Uncomfortable feeling in right side
Sneezing all day and sniffly nose, Veiny sore boobs, Yucky feeling in tummy Low back ache and peeling for Scotland!!constipated, all day headache

7dpo: Pounding heart and chest pain, Hot flash 101.8
Lots of peeing (again!) tired though not as bad. Wanted cheeseburger and cheese
Sustained 98 temp this morning (has been this since 2dpo) peeing lots!

8dpo: Sore boobs! Veiny too Feeling hot flashes, sweaty
Yellow creamy cm Thirsty (this is not usual for me and I'm usually struggling to drink much of anything), Took a nap still feel tired
Gassy now for about a week, Slight Heartburn after lunch, Fleeting uncomfortable pains in abdomen, Peeing a lot!!

9dpo: really bad nights sleep kept waking up and had to pee every time!
Few specs of blood (about the size of a pin head but quite red) on tp when I wiped this morning!
Bfn on fmu, Uncomfortable in lower right ab pinching (still going at 2pm)
Lower back ache
Implantation temp dip? 97.7 bbt this am

10dpo: Bit disappointed with temp drop today. (97.7 down to 97.4) Hoping it's a sticky bean burrowing away!
Got some af like cramps but not due for another 5 days.wet down there and needed a panty liner) with cm
Took a nap today still feeling tired and dragging.
Winds when I go upstairs which is not usual at all!
Couple more rEd specs midday today on tp though nothing on PL.
Boobs still sore and itchy now too.
Freezing cold after sweating and feeling feverish though ear temp was 100.1

11dpo: bbt now down to 97.3 so prett sure that once Gainny body's bring playing mean tricks on me and the witch will come &#55357;&#56852;

So, there you have it! Swore I wasn't gonna take notes this month but after last month (this is month two TTC) I decided it would be useful as reference. What you ladies think?

Hello,

So last month I had a chemical pregnancy but I was pretty tired-pulling on my left side-and after 9dpo I was very thirsty (like I couldn't be with out water). I also had a full filling in my uterus and constant bloat. My dreams were very vivid too. I got a faint positive but it was followed by AF.

this cycle I've had the vivid strange dreams, thirst and peeing often since 1dpo

2dpo-4po thirsty, hungry, craving sweets and protein, vivid dreams, pulling on my left side, and my boobs have been sore on the side as well as sensitive nipples, tired (like I just want to sit down) Light headed too

3dpo -same as above but I was emotional too

5dpo-vivid dreams, fatigue even tho I've slept in, so thirsty, hungry (but for very specific things) my boobs feel fuller and my uterus feels weird. Still pulling but other sensations that I'm not sure how to subscribe as well

Hello,

So last month I had a chemical pregnancy but I was pretty tired-pulling on my left side-and after 9dpo I was very thirsty (like I couldn't be with out water). I also had a full filling in my uterus and constant bloat. My dreams were very vivid too. I got a faint positive but it was followed by AF.

mine r so detailed.... im embarassed to copy/paste >_< cuz its a big old novel.
Dpo 1 - Feb 25 - Tired and napped two hours. hungry but no appetite. bad left pelvic pain when i moved. lasted a short while. kinda radiated down too. left nipple more sore than right when nursing tonight. slightly runny nose.. kinda getting worse tonight.. and some prior sneezing. mild af like cramps tonight. or uterine squeezing. a bit gassy. starting to have facial breakout. creamy cm.

Dpo 2 - Woke up with runny nose. ew. pelvis and cervix feels sort/crampy. mild af cramps all day long nonstop. tired. creamy cm. never felt full but felt a little bloated today. sneezing!!

Dpo 3 - Loose stools twice all night. and once in the morn (felt like pure shit too, both exactly how i do on af.. ) lots of crazy dreams last night btw ;D just had some pulling soft cramps lower than ovary on left side at around 1:40pm. its 2:05 and just checked panties, i have light brown spotting on the edge. increased appetite. slight bloating more than usual. never feeling full.

4 dpo - insomnia, woke up thirsty af, craving icecream bars, feeling warm. tried to sleep then woke up an hour later feeling pretty nauseaous. after finally waking up after sleeping a bit more, my throat was scratchy. left side cramps 10:45 am. feeling hungry but no appetite. since 2:30 pm quite mild af like cramps but they are definitely constant. feels like uterus is softly/gently constantly squeezing/tightening itself and had very VERY soft cramp pokes on the left side prior to this. wouldnt consider it even a cramp since it wasnt painful but it definitely happened.. cervix is super tender during sex. couldnt finish. cm is sticky more than creamy. took an hour and a half nap at 1pm also. right side cramping at 5 pm. it felt midheight but it was far right. bad left boob pain when i was laying down tonight about 8:30 and right boob pain while laying down at 10:17pm. LOTS of semi stretchy/creamy cm!! so much!!

5 dpo - insomnia over night. woke up very hungry. feel like eating everything. been eating alot anyway though the past couple of days! still peeing often as well. one moment of left side cramping at 8:19am. felt strange too. got emotional and cried. mildly runny nose. left side soft cramps again at 11:19am. haha an exact three hours apart! woo! second-long cramp high up on right. really high up but below bikini line. this is the dpo i began implanting with my daughter so ... maybe ^-^ now mild tightening similar to af cramps on a full flow at 11:48 am. cramps on and off throughout day. suddenly badly gassy tonight. had what i think is IB... it was light brown spots on my pantiliner. METAL MOUTH gross taste at 10:30pm! its so gross i culd have gagged soo much. its getting stronger and slowly spreading from face cheek to tongue to other face cheek. laying down at 11 pm and cervix suddenly feels quite heavy. having on and off cramps and some similar to af.

6 dpo - bfn. woke up feeling extremely wet in my underwear. had lightning crotch a few times and i havent even gotten out of bed yet. feeling nauseous like i did with morning sickness and needa eat!!! finally got to check and SPOTTING!! ON PANTILINER. 6 spots in clusters of really tiny brownish red spots! IB continued from last night? metal taste is still here! right side cramping when walking fast for a minute to the post office. got kinda winded which never happened before. pooping alot lol tmi. around 10pm left side cramping very, very high up

7 dpo - bfn. felt flutters like the first kicks my daughter let me feel at 12wks at the middle top of uterus. kinda wanting only OG breadsticks and Rice Balls. af cramps at 10 am and mildly on and off til 1 pm and niw they r stronger and i swore af was here.. checked and nothing. decent amount of creamy white cm! crying at things i normally wouldnt. dizziness and breathlessness when i didnt do anything but change tops. lower back pain! single spot of pink

Hey, there!

I couldn't say which day I O'ed, for sure. But, I'm taking a stab at it, so to speak, based on my usuals.

3 dpo - Feverish, chills, and tired. Oh, so tired. Congested. Ate something with onions, out of the blue, and... I hate onions. *blehs*
4 dpo - Pulling pain in my lower right side. Bloated. Constipated. Tired, tired, tired. Fell asleep VERY early. Fever, chills.
5 dpo - Even more tired. More pulling pains. Chills and fever. Fell asleep on the couch, almost immediately after I got home. Congestion, still there.
6 dpo - Menstrual-like cramps under my navel. Felt like the warning cramps I get, before AF. Waaay too early for that. Still tired. Still falling asleep on the couch.
7 dpo - More of those menstrual-like cramps. Bloated, and exhausted. Hungry, but, I didn't care to eat anything. Gassy. Constipated. Fever, and chills. Headache.
8 dpo - Resigned myself to the fact that this must be the flu, and it was just taking its time, in getting started. Fever, chills. Stomach was upset, all day. Moody - oh, BOY, was I moody. (Like, I wanted to cry, and quit my job, kinds of moody). Co-worker asked me if I was pregnant, because someone made a comment that I was. (Which I found odd, since I haven't exactly broadcasted feeling like crap).
9 dpo - Congestion feels worse, today. I could have just fallen asleep in my office chair. Fought to stay awake, all day. Had lunch with my parents, and my mother was snacking on M&Ms, with peanuts. The smell almost made me gag. Fever and cold chills still very much present. Every muscle in my body aches. Even moodier than yesterday. Ready to just go home, and sleep. Headache. BFN.
10 dpo - BFN. Feel like I can smell EVERYTHING. Lower back hurts. No aches, but hurts. Tired. Cranky. Felt a little better, when I was first up, but, as the day has progressed, it's getting uglier. And, so am I, by mood. ><.

Good luck, to everyone! ~ <3 ~!

Hi! Sounds promising!! So sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy! &#55357;&#56852; Keeping fingers crossed for u! Let's hope we get our BFPS!!

Hi! So sorry to hear about last cycle :( sounds promising his month though! Hope this month is your sticky bean month!

Hey, there!

I couldn't say which day I O'ed, for sure. But, I'm taking a stab at it, so to speak, based on my usuals.

3 dpo - Feverish, chills, and tired. Oh, so tired. Congested. Ate something with onions, out of the blue, and... I hate onions. *blehs*
4 dpo - Pulling pain in my lower right side. Bloated. Constipated. Tired, tired, tired. Fell asleep VERY early. Fever, chills.
5 dpo - Even more tired. More pulling pains. Chills and fever. Fell asleep on the couch, almost immediately after I got home. Congestion, still there.
6 dpo - Menstrual-like cramps under my navel. Felt like the warning cramps I get, before AF. Waaay too early for that. Still tired. Still falling asleep on the couch.
7 dpo - More of those menstrual-like cramps. Bloated, and exhausted. Hungry, but, I didn't care to eat anything. Gassy. Constipated. Fever, and chills. Headache.
8 dpo - Resigned myself to the fact that this must be the flu, and it was just taking its time, in getting started. Fever, chills. Stomach was upset, all day. Moody - oh, BOY, was I moody. (Like, I wanted to cry, and quit my job, kinds of moody). Co-worker asked me if I was pregnant, because someone made a comment that I was. (Which I found odd, since I haven't exactly broadcasted feeling like crap).
9 dpo - Congestion feels worse, today. I could have just fallen asleep in my office chair. Fought to stay awake, all day. Had lunch with my parents, and my mother was snacking on M&Ms, with peanuts. The smell almost made me gag. Fever and cold chills still very much present. Every muscle in my body aches. Even moodier than yesterday. Ready to just go home, and sleep. Headache. BFN.
10 dpo - BFN. Feel like I can smell EVERYTHING. Lower back hurts. No aches, but hurts. Tired. Cranky. Felt a little better, when I was first up, but, as the day has progressed, it's getting uglier. And, so am I, by mood. ><.

Good luck, to everyone! ~ <3 ~!

Wow! This sounds great!!! Looking back I e had chills too but thought it was just my poor house insulation as its freeeezing here! The increased sense of smell and having the gagging thing sounds very promising too! Keep us posted!! When u going to test again?

mine r so detailed.... im embarassed to copy/paste >_< cuz its a big old novel.
Dpo 1 - Feb 25 - Tired and napped two hours. hungry but no appetite. bad left pelvic pain when i moved. lasted a short while. kinda radiated down too. left nipple more sore than right when nursing tonight. slightly runny nose.. kinda getting worse tonight.. and some prior sneezing. mild af like cramps tonight. or uterine squeezing. a bit gassy. starting to have facial breakout. creamy cm.

Dpo 2 - Woke up with runny nose. ew. pelvis and cervix feels sort/crampy. mild af cramps all day long nonstop. tired. creamy cm. never felt full but felt a little bloated today. sneezing!!

Dpo 3 - Loose stools twice all night. and once in the morn (felt like pure shit too, both exactly how i do on af.. ) lots of crazy dreams last night btw ;D just had some pulling soft cramps lower than ovary on left side at around 1:40pm. its 2:05 and just checked panties, i have light brown spotting on the edge. increased appetite. slight bloating more than usual. never feeling full.

4 dpo - insomnia, woke up thirsty af, craving icecream bars, feeling warm. tried to sleep then woke up an hour later feeling pretty nauseaous. after finally waking up after sleeping a bit more, my throat was scratchy. left side cramps 10:45 am. feeling hungry but no appetite. since 2:30 pm quite mild af like cramps but they are definitely constant. feels like uterus is softly/gently constantly squeezing/tightening itself and had very VERY soft cramp pokes on the left side prior to this. wouldnt consider it even a cramp since it wasnt painful but it definitely happened.. cervix is super tender during sex. couldnt finish. cm is sticky more than creamy. took an hour and a half nap at 1pm also. right side cramping at 5 pm. it felt midheight but it was far right. bad left boob pain when i was laying down tonight about 8:30 and right boob pain while laying down at 10:17pm. LOTS of semi stretchy/creamy cm!! so much!!

5 dpo - insomnia over night. woke up very hungry. feel like eating everything. been eating alot anyway though the past couple of days! still peeing often as well. one moment of left side cramping at 8:19am. felt strange too. got emotional and cried. mildly runny nose. left side soft cramps again at 11:19am. haha an exact three hours apart! woo! second-long cramp high up on right. really high up but below bikini line. this is the dpo i began implanting with my daughter so ... maybe ^-^ now mild tightening similar to af cramps on a full flow at 11:48 am. cramps on and off throughout day. suddenly badly gassy tonight. had what i think is IB... it was light brown spots on my pantiliner. METAL MOUTH gross taste at 10:30pm! its so gross i culd have gagged soo much. its getting stronger and slowly spreading from face cheek to tongue to other face cheek. laying down at 11 pm and cervix suddenly feels quite heavy. having on and off cramps and some similar to af.

6 dpo - bfn. woke up feeling extremely wet in my underwear. had lightning crotch a few times and i havent even gotten out of bed yet. feeling nauseous like i did with morning sickness and needa eat!!! finally got to check and SPOTTING!! ON PANTILINER. 6 spots in clusters of really tiny brownish red spots! IB continued from last night? metal taste is still here! right side cramping when walking fast for a minute to the post office. got kinda winded which never happened before. pooping alot lol tmi. around 10pm left side cramping very, very high up

7 dpo - bfn. felt flutters like the first kicks my daughter let me feel at 12wks at the middle top of uterus. kinda wanting only OG breadsticks and Rice Balls. af cramps at 10 am and mildly on and off til 1 pm and niw they r stronger and i swore af was here.. checked and nothing. decent amount of creamy white cm! crying at things i normally wouldnt. dizziness and breathlessness when i didnt do anything but change tops. lower back pain! single spot of pink

Wow quite the novel but sounds like his could be a BFP! Up is what I'd guess too!! I've being goi g number 2 more as well (gross sorry) and also out of breath going up the stair in my house which is unusual as I'm up and down them ALL THE TIME!
When u going to test?

i test everytime i gotta pee so i never have a urine hold

7 DPO ; spotting pinkish no panty liner needed . woke up feeling like i had the flu .
8 DPO ; brownish red blood panty liner needed. Very nauseous.
9 DPO ; threw up twice in a row. Fever . aches . extremely tired and hungry.
( only nausea and fatigue next few days )
13 DPO ; extremely tired. Tight feeling in belly . bloated. Hungry like i havent eaten in weeks lol craving chinese never used to like chinese &#128565;.
Wheres my BFP or AF lol

7 DPO ; spotting pinkish no panty liner needed . woke up feeling like i had the flu .
8 DPO ; brownish red blood panty liner needed. Very nauseous.
9 DPO ; threw up twice in a row. Fever . aches . extremely tired and hungry.
( only nausea and fatigue next few days )
13 DPO ; extremely tired. Tight feeling in belly . bloated. Hungry like i havent eaten in weeks lol craving chinese never used to like chinese &#128565;.
Wheres my BFP or AF lol

Have you tested? If so what day? I'm trying to hold off til af a day late..but two tests burning a hole in my closet haha! Exciting (if I can say that!!) symptoms though little!! When u plan on testing again?

i test everytime i gotta pee so i never have a urine hold

Just read an article that says with an early test to wait 2-4 days after ib starts and 1-3 for a blood test. Days though that quite possible to get a false BFN as some women take longer for Hcg to build up. Sooooo frustrating isn't it? I get broken hearted every time I see one lonesome line :growlmad:

BFN used a cheap dollar general brand test &#65533;&#65533;
13 dpo ; boobs were super sensitive . nauseous . little bit of throw up but not like day 9 . fell asleep in seconds around 9 after eating a plate of orange chicken . lol BFN that morning &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; mood swings. Cried for no reason. Well i was hungry and bf didnt call the chinese food fast enough lmao i was fine after i ate
14 dpo : no sign of AF still waiting. BFN again. Extremely nauseous and tired. *time for a nap* back pains and headache kind of feeling feverish again .
will update later with more .

Hi ladies!
I've seen this done before and to save me stalking a bazillion threads ( and driving myself stir crazy doing so!) I decided to start one here. Everyone post your DPO symptoms here, editing it as you go so only ONE post. Turn red if AF comes and green for a BFP!

Here's mine!

O Day: intense cramps making me double over, headache

1dpo: nothing

2dpo: Shooting pains inside vagina. Lower abdominal cramps (mild) followed and are still here an hour later.
Slight pinching feeling also on right side

3dpo: Veiny boobs, Heart burn off and on, Sore boobs and in sides
Weird popping in left side and mild cramping off and on

4dpo: Sore boobs, Cramping particularly on left side Lower back pain on left side predominantly Tired Lots of Creamy cm on tp

5dpo: Tired!!! No appetite really, weird cranky stretchy/full feeling on left. Dry skin and thirsty, Low back pain, Veiny boobs, constipated, mild heartburn on and off.

6dpo: Headache Craving eggs and sweet, Constipated (2nd day) Slight nausea Thirsty! Tired!! Uncomfortable feeling in right side
Sneezing all day and sniffly nose, Veiny sore boobs, Yucky feeling in tummy Low back ache and peeling for Scotland!!constipated, all day headache

7dpo: Pounding heart and chest pain, Hot flash 101.8
Lots of peeing (again!) tired though not as bad. Wanted cheeseburger and cheese
Sustained 98 temp this morning (has been this since 2dpo) peeing lots!

8dpo: Sore boobs! Veiny too Feeling hot flashes, sweaty
Yellow creamy cm Thirsty (this is not usual for me and I'm usually struggling to drink much of anything), Took a nap still feel tired
Gassy now for about a week, Slight Heartburn after lunch, Fleeting uncomfortable pains in abdomen, Peeing a lot!!

9dpo: really bad nights sleep kept waking up and had to pee every time!
Few specs of blood (about the size of a pin head but quite red) on tp when I wiped this morning!
Bfn on fmu, Uncomfortable in lower right ab pinching (still going at 2pm)
Lower back ache
Implantation temp dip? 97.7 bbt this am

10dpo: Bit disappointed with temp drop today. (97.7 down to 97.4) Hoping it's a sticky bean burrowing away!
Got some af like cramps but not due for another 5 days.wet down there and needed a panty liner) with cm
Took a nap today still feeling tired and dragging.
Winds when I go upstairs which is not usual at all!
Couple more rEd specs midday today on tp though nothing on PL.
Boobs still sore and itchy now too.
Freezing cold after sweating and feeling feverish though ear temp was 100.1

11dpo: bbt now down to 97.3 so pretty sure that once Gainny body's bring playing mean tricks on me and the witch will come &#65533;&#65533; Temp drop by.4
Been feeling off all day. Sore throat and stuffed head. Fell asleep at 5 on couch unable to keep eyes open.
Lots of cm
Still have stretchy feeling in abs
Pinching feeling in right ovary at 7pm
Craving sweet...af on way?

12dpo: Woke up again to pee in middle of night and went again three times within 39 mins of wakening up. Temp spiked way up from 97.3 to 98.5! I knew then I was pregnant and sure enough, I Tested with smu and got a BFP!!

So, there you have it! Swore I wasn't gonna take notes this month but after last month (this is month two TTC) I decided it would be useful as reference. What you ladies think?

I'm freaking 22 dpo, feel just like I did when pregnant with dd....hot, semi crampy down low, my areolas have become enormous, bfn as of 4 days ago...haven't tested since...Dr appt on the 29th because I have regular cycles (26-28 days) and have for over two solid years. Today is cd 40! 12 stupid days late!! Ugghhhhhh

Hi everyone! I figured I'd join in!*
Hubby and I are on month 4 ttc.

Dpo 1 - 4 nothing noteworthy.*
Dpo 5 pinching near right ovary, dry cm, headache, irritable, hungry, weird dreams.
Dpo 6 same pinching, but closer to the middle of my lower abdomen, watery/lotiony cm, headache, nauseous in the afternoon, no appetite, tired, irritable*
Dpo 7 very mild cramping/pinching, headache, lotiony cm, no appetite, woke up stuffy but that went away in the afternoon, tired, brown spotting around 5:30 this evening, but that stopped.

Baby dust to everyone!

DPO 8 and I woke up with cramps that subsided by this afternoon, a running nose, having to pee (a lot), headache, I'm pretty moody today.

Think I got a faint BFP! Can you guys confirm?
Testing again in the AM.

Attachments

• POSITIVE 2.jpg
    POSITIVE 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel