What do you think this rash is? *Pic Attached

Anababe

Reaction score
Hey

Caeden has been bit whingy last couple days, just not himself, i put it down to teething as this is really the only time he gets so whingy. He hasnt been sleeping well at all, and i noticed a few little spots coming on his face yesterday and a very slight rash on his right leg last night but it didnt look bad and i just put some cream on it..

Hes been bit upset today and wouldnt go sleep for his usual nap, about an hour ago he was just sat watching tv with me and ive looked down and noticed a terrible rash all over both arms, i took his clothes off and its on the top of his right leg around his nappy line, and its starting very lightly on his stomach and other leg.

Ive phoned NHS direct but they are saying its 4 hours for a call back, just wondered what you think?

Ive done the glass think and they do go away so thats good but it still looks so sore for him :(

These are pics of his left arm (it looks much worse in person, realy red and sore) and other is top of his leg, again i couldnt get a good picture

Attachments

• P15-02-09_14.32.jpg
    P15-02-09_14.32.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 19
  • P15-02-09_14.25.jpg
    P15-02-09_14.25.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 15
I'm no doctor, looks like a reaction to something, unless your home is v warm then good be prickally heat... have you changed your creams lately or wasing powder etc.....
R

I havent changed anything no, but i do agree i thought it looked like a reaction to something.

On his other arm its just like that picture only theres some of the spots coming up with a little head on them.

NHS direct just called me back and said cuz hes had a virus in the last week it could be a viral rash, or the start of Chicken Pox, i dont think it looks like Chicken Pox to be honest but she said cuz im pregnant i should take him docs if its any worse in the morning.

Poor little man, i know i over worry about things but its awful seeing them not well isnt it!

xx

Aww bless... Sod over worrieing, that's what Dr's are paid for, I'd take him anyway hun, peace of mind and all that.... ;) R

i agree i would take him to docs. It looks like the virus rash liam used to get on his tummy. Hope hes ok :hugs:

:hug:

xxx

Thanks hun, ill get him in docs in the morning. The rash does look uncomfortable but he seems ok in himself at the moment, throwing his toys rather agressively all over my lounge :roll: he scares me sometimes :rofl:

If you have some oatmeal in the house make some paste with it and rub it over the rash area it will sooth it and will get rid of it if its heat rash or something like dust and carpet rash ..my son got that allot when he was younger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->