What do you think? Will I meet baby before due date?

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
I went into hospital Saturday night with cramping. Ended up having tightenings every 7 minutes last night. Followed by very uncomfortable stomach. Baby is engaged. I've been having a bit of a bad tummy (wind etc tmi I know). By this morning things had calmed down so they discharged me. I've had bad pregnancy insomnia for a good week and felt generally unwell before cramping started Saturday evening (was back and forward to toilet - again tmi!!). The cramping has started up again this afternoon.

Anyone else suffered with this? Do you think it's just going to be like this for weeks or has someone else had this and it is the slow start of labour?

I have had steroid jabs and hospital said if something was to properly start they wouldn't be too worried as I'm now 33+2.

It's hard to say. I hope she stays in there a bit longer for you though!

i'd be hoping baby would stay put for a few more weeks. Did they say whether the tightening were causing you to dilate? Some women have false early labour and then go on to be over due! fingers crossed for you.

They checked me early hours of Sunday morning and cervix was closed. Haven't checked since. They didn't check after the tightenings because they said they were going to test if labour was imminent this morning and had to wait 24 hours after checking cervix, but because everything had stopped by this morning they didn't then. Said basically if it was going to happen it will!! I'm going to have to try and keep my legs crossed for another 3-4 weeks until I'm full term I think!! Baby is kicking and moving a lot, and had a few cases of hiccups so taking the. To be good signs. Heart is strong as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->