what do you think your child will love?

catty

Reaction score
What do you think will be your child's favourite toy?

I think my son will love his farm house, I'm going to set it up and have all the animals and tractor etc out. I have a feeling it be a struggle to get him to open the rest after he sees it.

For my daughter I think it might be her talking Bing toy. It isn't even a big gift but think she will love him.

I sometimes find its the little toys they end up preferring more!

4 year old DS- Interactive hulk buster (he's been asking for weeks!)

5yo DS- either his 3ds xl or his Disney infinity set, think he will be most excited about the infinity but get more play straight away from 3ds x

4 year old DS- Interactive hulk buster (he's been asking for weeks!)

5yo DS- either his 3ds xl or his Disney infinity set, think he will be most excited about the infinity but get more play straight away from 3ds x

I'm thinking for Alex it will be his ninja turtles stuff, his pack of avengers figures and spiderpet.
Scarlett will love all of Alex's stuff (she doesn't seem to like her own yet haha)

My 5 year old probs his tablet as he's aways trying to steal my phone.

3 year old i think the hot wheels set as he's obsessed!

Well he's only asked for 2 things, a pup pad and some more pups from paw patrol so id guess them. But he thinks thats all he's getting, he keeps saying "when Father christmas brings my 2 presents...." so actually cant wait to see his face when he sees everything on christmas morning.

Esmé im not sure, either baby Annabell or her scooter.

His Q-Ba maze marble race stuff I think or his Mario Stuffies.

DS- probably his tmnt sewer lair. He has been wanting that since last christmas. Or his wolverine costume.
And dd- the baby and pushchair with the baby bottle or her spidergirl costume.

Roxy either her skateboard or Star Wars action figures.

Lizzy will definitely love her Frozen vanity and dolls.

My Oldest will Love his Monster Trucks and my Youngest will love his trains <3

I reckon she will love her scooter and her toddler Elsa doll. She may surprise me and get stuck into her books but i reckon it'll be all about the scooter since it will be unwrapped waiting for her.

I'm hoping it'll be his bike but have a sneaky feeling it's going to be his Rubble paw patrol toy that I only picked up as its all he's gone on about for weeks and put on his Christmas list!

DD1 will love her microphone and stand set and we'll sing to us all day long. She'll also love her twilight sparkle (my little pony) tutu that she asked for from father Christmas.

DD2 will love the paper and boxes!

Ds1 I think will either be his Telescope or gaming stuff
Ds2 most likely gaming stuff or his his signed football player photo
Ds3 Imaginext batbot! I'm so excited about this.
Ds4 maybe his Imaginext Batmobile.

My youngest will love his laptop and my eldest is almost 18 so he just grateful that Santa still comes to him :haha::haha:

I don't know. I'd have said either his Imaginext/Playskool hero sets or his Spiderman track set but we had a long wait at the hospital last week to get his cast off. And when he got bored I let him play Angry Birds on the phone (a rare treat as he gets obsessed) so now whenever I ask him what Santa is bringing him he says Angry Birds. (Like I said, obsessed. :()

I did buy him an Angry Birds Star Wars physical game for his Christmas Eve box from us, so hopefully that will sate him if he's still going on about it because there is no way on earth I'm giving a 3 year old a phone with a game app as a gift.

I think DS will love the dinosaurs and his imaginext toys the most.

Sounds great! Update after and we will find out if we were right!!

I think Holly will love her bike that we got her. It's the only thing she's asked for and keeps mentioning it :)

I think Rio will be more excited about his hot wheels cars! I dunno why I've brought so much, should've just got those!!

His grandparents are buying him a ride in bmw though, he gets excited when he sees them in toys r us so that might be a favourite other than the little cars!

Hoping he will like his peppa sets too because he really loves peppa :)

I want his favourite to be the kitchen though, I love playing with toy kitchens - I don't enjoy my own kitchen so much lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->