what do you think your child will love?

There are a few for sure they will both love!
DS1 and DS2 will both love the telescope; they are both obsessed with looking at the moon, and are always saying "look how big it is tonight!"

DS1 will most likely love his robot and his magformers.

DS2 will most likely love his Talking Blaze monster truck toy (from the TV show) and paw patrol toys

I would hope it's the three gifts he's asked for. But think it will be his Thomas track master set seeing as he made me buy it :haha: most used will be his iPad mini for sure and I finally get my iPad back :happydance:

I'm not so sure. All she's been asking for are babies who talk, so I think she'll love the twins I got her since they babble and giggle to each other. She's kind of obsessed with door bells so I think she'll drive me crazy with the doorbell on her playhouse (thank goodness it has a volume control!)

I think Thomas will like his Quatro best, it is like giant Duplo. He played with some a friend's house and loved it, he loves his Duplo and making huge towers is his favourite thing. Quatro can make even bigger towers than Duplo.

They don't see it new any more as Lego discontinued it but I was able to get him a huge box second hand from eBay.

It will be that or his musical Ninky Nonk that goes round on a track.

William's favourite will be his Leapband, although he doesn't have a concept of asking for things for Christmas (he is autistic) he kept pointing it out. He even answered me when I asked what colour he liked, he doesn't usually answer questions but he said 'green Leapband'.

His Leapfrog Word Whammer will be a big hit as well, he has never seen one as it is brand new out but it is perfect for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->