What do you think?

jeepschicken

TTC #2
Reaction score
My sister has finished her first course of IUI, she is on CD21 and 8DPO. She has had some brownish bleeding today, not heavy and no cramping or pain. She phoned the clinic and the nurse told her it is probably her period and she should call again on Monday to arrange her next round of IUI. She is understandable upset... but I can't help but think this seems v early for AF and wonder if it is implantation bleeding?
My heart is aching for her.
Has anyone had any experience of implantation bleeding or do you think this is AF???

My sister has finished her first course of IUI, she is on CD21 and 8DPO. She has had some brownish bleeding today, not heavy and no cramping or pain. She phoned the clinic and the nurse told her it is probably her period and she should call again on Monday to arrange her next round of IUI. She is understandable upset... but I can't help but think this seems v early for AF and wonder if it is implantation bleeding?
My heart is aching for her.
Has anyone had any experience of implantation bleeding or do you think this is AF???

Hey hunny ive no idea. I never had implantation bleeding. You might get a better answer if you post your question in the TTC section. Sorry i cant be of much more help. Fingers crossed for you sister,hope its her :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->