What do you think??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AliBoo, Sep 3, 2009.

1. AliBoo

AliBoo Pregnant #1

Hi All

Ive been tracking just my cycles since January and they have been 30 days. June it went to 34 and July was 37. I added up the days and worked out that an average was 32/33 days and I was to ovulate between CD 16 and 18.

So we :sex: around these days. Since Friday of last week (CD21) I have been feeling odd - heavy bbs, really sore nipples (never had these before), feeling tired (on Monday actually feel asleep in the afternoon), feeling on and off sick, muzzy head, peeing constantly and a funny bloatedish type feeling in my stomach and the odd twindge cramp).

Im due my :af: on Tuesday (CD 32). I tested a couple of days ago and it was negative - I know its a little early but Im eager to know! Everyone around me is either just pregnant, pregnant or just had a baby !!:sad2:

Thank you!

2. babywish

babywish Trying to conceive #1

Dear AliBoo, you have described theexact PG symptoms there, i agree with you , i think you have tested to early, and i cannot blame you i know i will do the same.....it gets expensive at some point! i thnk you should test again closer to tuesday, to avoid disapointment you should test on the day, but i think even saturday or sunday is still ok, First Response tells you 5 days before the AF is due!
    lots of baby dust for you and good luck! please let me know when you test i am very excited for you!

3. AliBoo

AliBoo Pregnant #1

thanks for responding Babywish. I hope it works out positive!! I will test on Tuesday and see what happens!!

Heres hoping!

4. pramaholic

pramaholic Mummy To 3 Gorgeous Kids

good luck hun :babydust: