What do you think?

Kiwis7

Reaction score
Hello! How are all of you?
Im just looking for some opinions cuz i have no patience for waiting lol

My fiance and I aren't trying, but not not trying. We just use the withdraw method...usually :)

My last period ended on April 16.
My period is due around May 12 (give or take a day or 2, its not always right on time but close enough).
On May 4, i had a little brown discharge in my panties ( not a lot, but enough to notice), so i thought "huh, my period must be coming, wow thats early) so i threw a tampon in, took an ibprofan and went on with my day.... iwas a little crampy but no where near as crampy as i am normally on the first day.
I never actually started bleeding, so i switcfhed to a pad instead of a tampon. There wasnt any more spotting that day (there was a little on the tampon, but the pad was empty)
May 5, i had maybe 1 or 2 TINY brownish spots on my pad, and May 6 i had a tiny pink spot early in the day. Today is May 7, i still have a pad on just in case, but there has been nothing.

From what i have read online, it sounds like implantation bleeding? What do you think?

Should i also add that my mood swings have been crazy the past few days, i normally get moody, but for some reason the littlest things have been making me want to FLIP out lol.

Another thing is my appetite..its been a bit off aswell. Ive been craving spicy(as in mouth-on-fire-spicy, like volcano tacos and chutney) I normally have issues if a "mild spicy" food is too spicy, but mild hasnt been spicy enough...

My..ahem...poo schedule isnt normal either. Ive been constipated on and off. An example, today was my first #2 in 4 days

I plan on taking a test closer to when im supposed to get my period....:happydance:

What do you ladies think?

I wanted to add that i have had a bit of clear/liquidyish disharge, and still no more spotting today

I'm having the same symptoms (also due for AF on the 12th), in addition to now I can't get throughout the day without taking a nap.. I can't ever remember taking naps in the day since I was in elementary school.. It sucks having to wait to test to find out whats going on! GL and baby dust to you! :)

I'm having the same symptoms (also due for AF on the 12th), in addition to now I can't get throughout the day without taking a nap.. I can't ever remember taking naps in the day since I was in elementary school.. It sucks having to wait to test to find out whats going on! GL and baby dust to you! :)

Last night I was falling asleep on the couch around 8-8:30 and I usually am up till 11ish lol. Oh I know I hate this waiting game! I just want to know now! Haha :) Thank you, and gl & baby dust to you as well! I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both

Sounds about right with the implantation bleeding and symptoms I'm due for AF on the 11th but waiting to test on the 12th. No spotting for me though and symptoms have been mild if not in my head ! Lol

Yeah im trying to wait until the 13/14th to test..i really dont have patience for this haha! Good luck to you! Hopfully we will get our BFPs next week!

good luck hun, ive been having some symptoms like u too, ive been having the white charges too but nothing else, and the funny thing is that my period came on april 16th too, so plz let us know what happens with u I hope u get whatever result u want

Well, AF never came on sunday :happydance: so i am using ALL of my will power to wait to test until this coming weekend to give AF a week to show her face...i guess i dont want to disapoint myself with a BFN, which sounds dumb, i know, especially because i have that feeling in my gut that i am preggies.

i have been slightly crampy the past few days, not like hardcore AF cramps, but more of a little dull annoyance cramps lol, my lower back has been achey, i have been bloated like crazy, my shirts dont look right, and i cant suck in ( i can, but it doesnt help much and makes my tummy feel yucky after a while), plus my pants feel gross, i have walking around in pj pants as much as possible. I actually ran out of breath walking up the stairs last night.

Ok, maybe i might test sooner:dohh:

:test: lol
An early result test would def pick something up by now if you were due for AF on Sunday!!

Well, AF never came on sunday :happydance: so i am using ALL of my will power to wait to test until this coming weekend to give AF a week to show her face...i guess i dont want to disapoint myself with a BFN, which sounds dumb, i know, especially because i have that feeling in my gut that i am preggies.

i have been slightly crampy the past few days, not like hardcore AF cramps, but more of a little dull annoyance cramps lol, my lower back has been achey, i have been bloated like crazy, my shirts dont look right, and i cant suck in ( i can, but it doesnt help much and makes my tummy feel yucky after a while), plus my pants feel gross, i have walking around in pj pants as much as possible. I actually ran out of breath walking up the stairs last night.

Ok, maybe i might test sooner:dohh:

good luck hun, and let us know, now that is the first important sign that ur period never came and sometimes it is better actually to wait believe me if u r pregnant it is worth the wait, praying all of us get preg this month so happy for u:winkwink: hopefully god will bless all of us with a baby

I have a feeling i will end up caving and not be able to wait until this weekend teehee.... i will def let you guys know when i do and the result! GL to you as well :hugs: May is OUR month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->