What do you think??

Mhbaby6912

Reaction score
Since I came off my BC pills my cycles have been crazy...anywhere from 32-48 days. I started charting my bbt to see if I was even ovulating. I had cramps/discharge around the 18-20, and my chart shows an increase on those days. My bbt has been on a constant rise since then. I have had some cramps, bloated, and indigestion. I had some light spotting on the 26th (7 dpo?), and lower back pain since then. I am also very irritable.

Take a look at my chart and symptoms and tell me what you think. When should I test? I don't know when my "missed period" would really be with my irregular cycles. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5
It's so frustrating that pre period symptoms are so like early preggo ones right!!! I always tested early as I didn't like building myself up with symptom spotting so I would get some cheapies and test, good luck x

Not sure what website/app you use to chart with but does it give you an average number of days in your cycle? If not you could add up the days of all your charted cycles and divide by the number of cycles to work out the average and test that day. My average is 34 so i'll be testing on day 35 of this cycle :thumbup:

Thanks! I went through and looked at my past cycles. They have either been exactly 37 days or 52 days. The 52 days were back when I first came off the pills. Today is cycle day 37. I am having cramps and have thought that I had started AF several times today, but it is more like a clear/white discharge. Hope this is normal??

I plan to test at the end of the week.

Thanks for the replies!

Good luck! Let us know how u get on!!

Can i ask what bc u were on? I am now 6 weeks off cerazette and no af yet! Xxx

Good luck! Let us know how u get on!!

Can i ask what bc u were on? I am now 6 weeks off cerazette and no af yet! Xxx

I was on tri-sprintec for about 10 years. I used to get VERY bad migraines and someone told me it could be the pills. I stopped them back in March and haven't had a migraine yet. *Fingers Crossed*

This is my first month TTC though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->