What do you think?

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
We have recently found out we are having another boy and struggling to think of many names. Our first son thinking of a name was easy I like normal classic names nothing unusual or unique we called him ......

Jack Benjamin Foster

For #2 hubby has a suggestion I'm not sure on

Harry Indiana Foster

I like Harry but not sure on the middle name, it does sounds good but it's not traditional, what do you guys think?

I like Harry but prefer Henry, is that a name you would consider.

Indiana is quite cool to be honest. Yes its maybe not inkeeping with the style of his first name but does it mean something to you?

The middle name of our first son was after a dog of ours that passed away when I was 20 weeks pregnant. Indiana was Indiana Jones' dog he used that name instead of his own which was Henry. Im not keen on Henry it's a bit posh

What about Thomas, William or Oliver? Its harder than a thought as i guess a lot of what i think of as traditional is actually pretty posh :haha:

We liked Oliver or Oscar but sound silly with Foster as a surname

My problem also is I have worked in childcare all my life so associate every name with some child I've looked after. Once you know someone it ruins everything. Jack was an easy choice, traditional but not posh a little cheeky no so easy this time

Love Harry but not keen on Indiana sorry, just seems a bit random with a traditional name. Just my opinion though.

What about Matthew, James ir William?

Gone off Indiana myself already �� why is this so difficult

I like Indiana but not sure it fits with the other names.. To be honest he'd only be known as Harry to people anyway :)

My sons called Jack and our boys name for this baby is Harry!! Great taste! I'm not keen on the middle name at all its way too out there for my liking. I have Jack William and this baby will be Harry Patrick.. Patrick is my grandads name and my oh's grandads name! X

I also like traditional names I have just found out we're having our third boy and we struggled with names also. Everytime we thought of one we either knew someone with that name or we knew of a dog with that name. We have a charlie and a Jacob. I think we have finally settled on Archie for this one. I did like harry myself but dh didn't.

I think Harry Daniel Forster sounds good? Or Harry Jones Foster (instead of indiana? Xx

Haha feeling quite pleased with myself! Only if i was as full of ideas for my own names lol x

I like Harry Daniel Foster, hubby isn't keen on Daniel tho will have to work on him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->