What do you think?

MrsC8776

Mom to twin girls!!
Reaction score
Well it's my first time posting in this section but I need some opinions please :flower:

I'm going through IUI and the only way they have me detect my surge is by OPK's. I feel O coming and so I have been testing like crazy because I don't want to miss it again like I have in the past. Can you wonderful ladies tell me what you think about the tests? I swear this is positive but digital says no. I only have one digital left (tons of IC's though) and I'm wondering what I should do.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 28
That looks like a positive OPK to me! Maybe test in a few hours again with a ic and if it's still + then try your digital again?

That looks like a positive OPK to me! Maybe test in a few hours again with a ic and if it's still + then try your digital again?

Thank you! I think thats what I will do. These tests can be frustrating sometimes.

I have had tat happen too. Test again with both .... I my be too late to reply to this but thought I would give my two cents!

I have had tat happen too. Test again with both .... I my be too late to reply to this but thought I would give my two cents!

Thanks Springy... Nope not to late. I appreciate all the advice I can get. I'm thinking I will retest. I'm now just debating on tonight or in the morning. It's hard because that one day could mean everything this cycle. Its about 6pm here so if tonight I still have a couple hours. Maybe I'm making it a bigger deal than it needs to be. Just with IUI we only get that one shot. :dohh:

Thanks Springy... Nope not to late. I appreciate all the advice I can get. I'm thinking I will retest. I'm now just debating on tonight or in the morning. It's hard because that one day could mean everything this cycle. Its about 6pm here so if tonight I still have a couple hours. Maybe I'm making it a bigger deal than it needs to be. Just with IUI we only get that one shot. :dohh:

This month I tested at 6pm and then again at 1145 to confirm the happy face
..... Ironically my IC OPK showed no other line yet I had happy faces .... OPK SUCK!!!!!!!

This month I tested at 6pm and then again at 1145 to confirm the happy face
..... Ironically my IC OPK showed no other line yet I had happy faces .... OPK SUCK!!!!!!!

Yes they do!! I went a cycle testing every single day and no smiley face. So I switched to using IC's with the digitals because I feel the digitals will not always work for me. That and I was angry with them that month. I'm just going to test again before bed, doing what I did earlier. Using the IC first and then depending on what the line looks like I will decide to use the last digital I have or not.

I think we should all just have lights on our stomachs. One light for positive ovulation and another for positive pregnant! That would solve everyones problem.

Do it before bed and again in the morning...this cy I tested 3 times a day when the timing got. Lose and I hit it right on ;)

I got it! Finally now I can stop being worried and I don't need to run out to buy more digitals. Thank you ladies for all your help. :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Yay I knew it!! GL and forget more tests and get to bd'ing lol jk, keep checking over the next few days, if you chart you should see a temp shift in the next few days ;) WooHoo!!!

Yay I knew it!! GL and forget more tests and get to bd'ing lol jk, keep checking over the next few days, if you chart you should see a temp shift in the next few days ;) WooHoo!!!

Thank you! I wish I could BD :haha: Dh is out of country working but we do IUI's so that will have to be it for us this cycle. I had a feeling it would happen after 8PM because thats what happened last cycle. And the clinic tells me to only test in the AM... I will test all day long if I have to! :winkwink:

Oh crud! How long is he gone for? So how close to O will they do IUI? Can you get one tomorrow then again on tues or wed? Man that must be frustrating :hug:

He goes for 6 weeks at a time but he will be home on the 31st! :happydance: I will have to call first thing in the morning and they will get me in sometime tomorrow. Only one IUI a cycle. I could do it two days in a row but it costs more and there is only enough of DH's sample for one. It is frustrating, DH being gone and the IUI's, but we get through it all. Hoping that 3rd time is a charm for me. I see that you will be testing soon. Fx you get a BFP!

He goes for 6 weeks at a time but he will be home on the 31st! :happydance: I will have to call first thing in the morning and they will get me in sometime tomorrow. Only one IUI a cycle. I could do it two days in a row but it costs more and there is only enough of DH's sample for one. It is frustrating, DH being gone and the IUI's, but we get through it all. Hoping that 3rd time is a charm for me. I see that you will be testing soon. Fx you get a BFP!

:hugs::hugs::hugs Praying you get a BFP this month :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girl! I'm so excited for you too!! I'm soooo very sick this morning, I have that feeling that I just KNOW I'm pregnant! I'll be testing in a week from today :happydance: not sure how I will wait that long!!

Oh that is so exciting! For some reason I have a really good feeling about this time and I haven't even gone in yet. I just called the clinic and they don't get in until 8:30 so I have to wait for a call from them to find out what time I will go in. With feeling sick I can see why you just know. Sometimes we just have that feeling and it is a very good one. Keep me posted!! If you don't mind me asking what part of Oregon do you live in?

Omg I just realized you are in Oregon haha...I'm in the Corvallis area (Oregon State University area) how about you?

Omg I just realized you are in Oregon haha...I'm in the Corvallis area (Oregon State University area) how about you?

Lol it's ok. Theres not many people from Oregon on here so I always find it a little exciting. I'm in the McMinnville/Newberg area. I hope you guys were ok with the flooding that went on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->