What do YOU want for Christmas 2022?

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Always a favourite thread of mine.

We always list everyone else’s gifts but what would YOU like this year?

I really want a new air fryer as ours is too small.
I keep looking for the ninja dual max to come back into stock but it seems everyone has the same idea!

Anything related to food and pampering haha. Gift certificates for massages, facials, favorite restaurants. I did ask my husband to pick out a mug for me so when I have my tea I can think of him, so sappy. But I love stuff from him.

I actually have no idea. I'm really difficult to buy for so I usually tell them not to bother :haha:

Loop ear buds!

Craft supplies.
Nice pots for my plants.
A fancy loaf tin.

I am terrible to buy for. Hubby gets me everything I want throughout the year so at Christmas I like to spend all we have on the kids.

I've only asked for some boots and perfume this year. Too fixated on others to even think about myself.
OH will probably get me some more gym gear.

We are super strapped for money this year so we said we would give each other only small tokeny things but I am secretly hoping he will get me a Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine. I have seen them for about 20 on ebay but I am pretty sure that unless I actually TELL him (forget hints!) that is not happening.
I actually just wish I could find an ok paying full time job. :(

We aren't buying for each other this year, but I know my mum has got me the Dvd of the new Elvis film

We don’t really buy for each other, but if I could have anything it would be the Lego Home Alone house, but can’t justify the $300 price tag lol

No 25 day advent calendar this year for me, I think I got everything I needed last year :haha:

OH has had to tell me my present today though as delivery can't be scheduled til mid Jan!
He has ordered me a Peloton Bike. I used to do spin classes and really enjoyed them but just never have the time to go. Hopefully having the bike in home with virtual classes whenever I want them will motivate me to use it when i get spare time. I'm excited!!

Still want a ninja though :haha:

Oh wow that is a very generous present once again! I hope you will get good use out of it :)

A day off!

I only work part time but days with the girls are full on with clubs etc. I just want a day where I can sit watch films and eat crap.

Friday is my only child free day and this week I need to clean the kitchen and start wrapping.

Back to actual presents
I'd love some new stationery and a budget journal, I use these daily. Smellies and some slippers.

Omg, a day off sounds like just what I need as well. I want a day sat eating junk and watching Christmas films without having to get up 20386251517 times or being told I can't watch it because someone else wants to watch Thomas

I would love a day off. I'm working 44 hours a week at the moment and feel like I have time for nothing and I'm exhausted. Hoping for a calmer January!

Well ladies I think we all need a day off before Christmas....just need to find a spare day somewhere ha ha

A day watching movies sounds like such a nice idea! I really need to sneak in a sesh with Love Actually (and the delicious Rodrigo Santoro :kiss: ). OH hates that movie lol

Omg, a day off sounds like just what I need as well. I want a day sat eating junk and watching Christmas films without having to get up 20386251517 times or being told I can't watch it because someone else wants to watch Thomas
Or play Mario Kart !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->