what do your lo's like???

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
What kind of fist tastes were favorits??

Jasmine seems pretty easy going... She likes rice cereal, applesauce and peas so far... wasn't impressed with sweet potatoes....

The peas taste horrible though!!! And she gobbles them up like candy lol!

squash, Hannah loves it! But she really hasn't outright rejected anything. She's not fond of carrots, but she eats sweet potatoes, peas (which smell awful, haven't tasted them :sick:), green beans, broccoli, corn, bananas, apples (and applesauce), pears, peaches, pineapples, mangoes, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cheese, bread the list goes on :rofl: She's not picky which is good (was worried because I am picky :lol:)

I got some squash, maybe she will try that next... I always taste her food lol...

So far she likes rice cereal, and bananas.
She did not like carrots all that much.

Thats all I have tried.

Daisy loves baby rice breakfast, carrots, bananas, pears, plums, raspberries, blueberries, mango, and there's a Heinz jar of Shepards Pie that she LOVES!!

The squash is pretty good (according to hubby :rofl:) and Hannah loves it, she can eat an entire jar

Max loves bananas , pears, apples , butter nut squash , peas

archie loves in order of preference:

sweet potato joint 1st with cow & gate creamy porridge
butternut squash
bananas
carrot & parsnip
pears

he thinks apple puree is the devil's food and screws his face up and shudders too!! silly baby takes after his dad!:rofl:

Lola LOVES baby cereal (simple girl :lol:), she hasn't had much else but yesterday and today she had some carrot puree and didn't mind it :happydance:

ya jasmine loves the baby rice too.

lol ya I think I will go for a fruit next shes been eating veggies good but something sweeter will be a nice treat.

Yes, I was thinking that milk is sweet and I heard that pears are very easy for LOs to digest. I am a wee bit concerned now though that Poppy will only eat sweet stuff! I have offered some sweet potato but she turns her nose up at it. Maybe we'll try some carrots at the weekend! :shrug:

Jasmine doesnt like the sweetpotatoe either... so far the things that shes eaten the best were applesauce, rice cereal, peas and doesnt mind the butternut squash... Shes had carrots and sweetpotatoe. Hates oatmeal too and it seemed to upset her a bit.

I found something that he seemed to love. Heinz has vegetable fruit blends and Chase seemed to really like the one I gave him yesterday.

Otherwise, he almost could care less about food. LOL

I know he hated the peaches.

Aren't you supposed to give fruit after you try every other vegetable so they'll learn to eat it before they taste the sugar in fruit?

i thought the same about givin them veggies first before fruits with the sweetness. apparently carrots are really sweet!! i dont like them, but i would never have thought they were sweet!

Aren't you supposed to give fruit after you try every other vegetable so they'll learn to eat it before they taste the sugar in fruit?

Already did that :)

BTW, the rule isn't set in stone. Some do give fruit before veggies.

At the same time, bonus he likes it. Both in one...can't complain.

Funny about Jayden as he hated all other juices by the Veggie Fruit ones when he was younger. He still likes them which is good as it covers the meals when he doesn't eat his veggies or get enough fruit.

I actually tasted a tiny wee bit and it tastes like sweet potato. LOL

I gave veggies first and Hannah prefers her fruits but will eat (most times) the veggies. Though today I had to shove green beans in her mouth in between spoonfuls of peaches :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->