What does a contraction feel like?

You WILL KNOW. Haha. I thought the same thing but when the time came I KNEW!
For me it was all in my back. Pray to God its not that way for you!
It felt like someone was stabbing me directly in my spine ubove my buttcrack :p
As soon as I got to the hospital I said "I've never felt pain like this in my life"
That was only the beginning., ouch!
Just remember everyone's different. Don't let my experience scare you!

omg no thats horrible! im getting an epidermal so hopefully it goes away...

I got an epidural but it failed and I felt everything lol. The medicine had no affect om my body whatsoever haha omg i must be scaring u I'm so sorry. Haha.
But I was determined to not get one. When I got one I broke my heart and then it failed so in the end I was happy haha. I got to feel everythong. Its the best feeling in the whole world! Feeling your body giving birth. Amazing. :) sorry lol. This was just my experience tho. They jusy kept shoving and shovingmedicine in me and nothing worked haha.

Tbh all it was for me was a pain in my tummy. I didn't feel the tightening etc some women feel.
You will know when you're in labour, but it honestly isn't that bad. I thought it would be a lot worse than it was :)

Also, once its done, the pain is gone!
Pushing is fun haha. Hard work, but once Noahs head was out, the pain was gone. Then he slid out like a jellyfish haha. Felt yucky but beautiful!
But trust me, the pain just stops after he/ she is out. The pain is literally completely gone!

You'll know! I had some that felt like period pains but the real ones were just a huge pain in my tummy, over most of my bump and a bit of pain in my back as LO was half back-to-back

Sorry to bump in but clair, Noah was completely back to back with me. He was pushing down so hard! And if that wasn't bad eniugh he was dancing in there! Haha. Crazy boy. But thatwas hell haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->