What does NTNP mean to you????

For me NTNP = hubby WTT + me TTC

I encourage nookie especially when I think it's ovulation time, and he withdraws when he can be bothered.:haha:

I think this month might be the month he's on board with ttp yay!

ntnp to me means not on bcp or using any other contraception but not going to bed thinking we are making a baby!
we are getting married in 10 weeks so dont want the stress of trying and worrying when nothing happens and the constant checking etc etc
So if it happens then great! :) If it doesnt then we will actively start trying after the wedding!

hey there!

i'm ntnp an to me it means no charting (never done it) no couting days of when id be more likely to get pregnant i'm just letting things happen, just came off bcp so hopefully my body sorts itself out soon

Hey! Just moved. From " TTC" to "NTNP" I'm 20years old and husbands 24 and we were ttc for 6 cycles or so! It got very intense we tried everything! And it was so stressfull! Now iwe are on "ntnp' to me this means - less preasure , relaxed more fun and less routine. This suits me more at the momment because I just got a new job a new house etc so ntnp suits our situation more for the time being. But to me ntnp isn't a perminent thing. Its just to take the preasure of for a few months (if we don't concieive) then we will go back to the intense ttc stage! :) I think if your definently looking for something a bit more laid back then ntnp is for u! :)

hi ladies! i think it can mean many different things to each person/couple. i have 5 children. first two were conceived first "try". third was a suprise. fourth we tried for 5 months, was very stressful on both of us. my heart goes out to you ladies who have tried a lot longer- its rough. finally used softcups and conceived that cycle. fifth used softcups and conceived first cycle. oh, had two MC before getting pregnant with my first one too- my heart goes out to you who have MC too, was heartbreaking.

we are now NTNP and will be the rest of our lives. i dont chart, count days, try on any certain day, etc. we also dont use any form of birth control methods either. we feel as though we are so very blessed to have 5 that if we have no more thats fine. if on the other hand we do have more, we always have enough love to go around. it feels good to be content either way. we have really decided to leave it in Gods hands. if He wants us to have more, we will. if He doesnt, we wont.

We've already got two and whilst we'd love a third there is no rush! I have never charted etc just kept track of fertile days due to ovulation! I'm not stressing if we miss it but if we do get a bfp then great! x

For me NTNP was not using any form of contraception and not tracking my ovulation using OPKs, BBT etc. :hugs: :dust:

I'm so glad I've found this section!
Just married in April. I want a baby, hubby wants to wait. Not using any contraception, although hubby withdraws occasionally. I don't even know what "charting" is. Being newlyweds we DtD very often. So if were blessed with a baby then so be it. If not, we'll TTC actively when he's ready!

To me and DH, it's a way for us to both get what we want. He gets to enjoy the idea of waiting to actively TTC and I get the possibility of becoming pregnant sooner.

We're both just letting things happen however they happen. I am charting to know when I should expect AF so we have some idea and don't freak out unnecessarily, but otherwise we're not BDing any less or normal on my fertile days (Just whatever we feel like). I'm super excited!!!

To me it means coming off my pill and pretty much carrying on as normal. Ill reduce my caffiene intake, Ill take prenatal vitamins, Ill not drink much alcohol and I'll try to eat healthier.

I have been a weight watchers member for 7 years having lost 5 stone, so I am alright with my weight for now, but I do want to practice healthy eating not just for my weight, but for the baby.

It means that I dont really want to get pregnant right now, I am not anticipating my cycles returning to normal immediatly (only just off pill), but if it happened, I would be over the moon.

THENEWMRS- I got married april too! April 5th this year! Got my bfp saturday and I think ntnp realy helped us get there stress free! ( I'd say ttc 2months before he's ready.. As sometimes it doesn't always happen when people want x

I suppose to me it means wanting to have a baby but not having any of the stress of charting etc or expecting to get pregnant right away. It just means less pressure to me.
Also since learning I had polycystic ovaries, although doesn't always mean there'll be problems getting pregnant, I just want to prepare myself in case it does mean it'll take longer rather than being in a rush for things to happen now, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->