What does the duck say?

Natsku

Reaction score
Well according to Maria the duck says "Fuuuuccckk! Fuuuuccckk" :rofl:

I got her some rubber ducks for her bath, and she was overjoyed and then suddenly started shouting fuck over and over again. I asked her what she was trying to say and she said "its the noise that ducks make"

Don't know what rude ducks she's been listening to!!

Well according to Maria the duck says "Fuuuuccckk! Fuuuuccckk" :rofl:

I got her some rubber ducks for her bath, and she was overjoyed and then suddenly started shouting fuck over and over again. I asked her what she was trying to say and she said "its the noise that ducks make"

Don't know what rude ducks she's been listening to!!

:rofl:

Hahaha, that's quackers!
You have to record her just for future.

Hahaha, that's quackers!
You have to record her just for future.

Yeah I need to do that today! Later on she was in the bath with them and was saying "fuuuuckk" in different voices for each duck :rofl:

OMG that is so so funny! It wouldn't play on my phone hence it's taken me days to see it. What a video to show when she is 18 and knows what she was saying!!

I should add she is a pretty little girl.

Definitely going to show her it when she's older!

Now her ducks are all in a polygamous marriage because they "all like each other so very much"

And thanks, she is really pretty, I think its those eyes plus her cute lopsided dimples though you can only see those with certain smiles she does.

Hahaha that video is the best!! Ben just burst out laughing too saying miming it's the F word and she won't stop. She's the cutest!!

I think she's cottoned on to it being amusing as now she keeps getting the ducks and saying it then looking to see if we laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->