What does this mean?

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi Girls, DF and I went to a private fertility clinic on July to get tested - everything was fine. got my BFP in November and just went on their website to look at early scan prices and noticed this. this is the package that we paid for in July - what would you say would be a 'pre-treatnment follow up' ....would this be a scan?

Fertility consultation (up to 60 minutes)
Pelvic ultrasound scan
Semen analysis
One counselling session
One pre-treatment follow up
appointment

Im not sure. Why dont you ring them up and ask they will be able to tell you then xx

Ill give them a call when im on lunch hun....thank you xxx

Maybe, but maybe not. At the end of the day it is a money making business unfortunately x

Very true Northernmonke, I noticed you were on Cyclogest too - how are you finding it? xxx

Yes I am and on gestone injections too. I had a tiny wipe of blood at 5 weeks ish so they told me to start putting it up me bum :) and I dont know which is less worse really but I have had so many fertility drugs that I have no idea what I should feel like any more. I know I am bloated and have pains and sometimes it makes me need to get to the loo quicker ;) x

Oohhh really and its ok to go up the bum lol? mine are starting to irritate me - down there- so I was considering putting it the other way haha so random! I dont know if it was you I was speaking to last week about cyclogest but do you know if they mask a mc? Im panicking that they will - I see your pg with twins!! Wowza!!

oh I just rung the lcinic - nope thats not a scan haha a scan is £75 x

As it say pre-treatment I imagine this would be a final checkup before you start fertility drugs etc... or an appointment to discuss test results. No harm ringing and asking anyway though.

Thank you but I rung them earlier ^^^^^ thank you tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->