What does this suppose to mean ??

SKAV

Wife & Mom of 3 boys!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope someone sees my chart and explains me whats going on..

Long story made short, m/c naturally 1st Dec 2010 at 6 weeks(supposed to be 9weeks) OBGYN said we could try soon and my first cycle was on 30th Jan 2011. FF had given me crosshairs on the 6th March and took the crosshairs away after about 9/10DPO :dohh: and negative urine test(28th March 2011) and on the 7th April till yday I had red/brown spotting !!!

What does this mean ? Is it my periods and should I state it as a new cycle? Can anyone please advice me what I sould do. Btw, I have an appointment with my OBGYN on the 19th April.

Thanks to all :flower: GL ! :flower:

Sorry hun I have no idea but didnt want to read and run.

Hope you get the answers you need.:flower:

Sorry Hun I really can't tell from your chart, seems like your temp is all over the place - they say that it can happen after a MC :hugs: Hope someone else has some answers for you or FF gives you a clue soon xx

Narla 83 & pink80 - Thank you for stoping by...I know the temps are all wonky this cycle, just so hoping I would get my normal AF so that I could go on to the other cycle or else i should ovulate...Its so frustating not knowing either of them :( Gl to you both

Hi!

I had a MC 20.1.11 and apart from having one 'normalish' bleed i am exactly the same. Temps all over the place, no +OPK and just started spotting. Not sure if im even ovulating!

Cant offer any advice as i dont know whats going on with my cycles and yours sound and look similar. Ive started taking agnus castus today in the hope it will regulate my cycles!! You could try this?

x x

I'm no expert but your chart looks anovulatory to me and your body is trying to have a period to settle itself still, cd1 is first day of full flow not spotting (ie you need to use a tampon or pad.

Hugs sweetheart hope you get some proper answers soon from your ob/gyn, may be that you need a shot of provera to get a real period happening.

Hi!

I had a MC 20.1.11 and apart from having one 'normalish' bleed i am exactly the same. Temps all over the place, no +OPK and just started spotting. Not sure if im even ovulating!

Cant offer any advice as i dont know whats going on with my cycles and yours sound and look similar. Ive started taking agnus castus today in the hope it will regulate my cycles!! You could try this?

x x
I'm so sorry for your loss.Hope you feeling ok. I did have a full blood flow(a normal AF) Jan 30th and I was so thrilled since I thought I was Ovulating!! Anyway, would wait and see whats going on.. :) Guess I will wait for the OBGYNs advise on what to do..Lots of STICKY babydust to you :hugs:

I'm no expert but your chart looks anovulatory to me and your body is trying to have a period to settle itself still, cd1 is first day of full flow not spotting (ie you need to use a tampon or pad.

Hugs sweetheart hope you get some proper answers soon from your ob/gyn, may be that you need a shot of provera to get a real period happening.
Hi and thanks for your advise!the confusing part is that after my m/c I did have a full flow like a normal AF Jan 30th. :wacko: so I would continue this chart. I will see what my OBGYN advises me. I got my temp higher today and no spotting :shrug: aarrgghhh wish I knew what was going on...! Tks a lot and loads of babydust !!:hugs:

looks anovulatory to me too, you may just need a kick start to get your cycle starting. Spotting could be a hormaonal imbalance which would go with your temps.

Hope you get more answers at the docs.

looks anovulatory to me too, you may just need a kick start to get your cycle starting. Spotting could be a hormaonal imbalance which would go with your temps.

Hope you get more answers at the docs.
Thanks PJ...! Yeah would see what the doc says..today my temp was higher than normal too :shrug: babydust you way..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->