What does your Chinese gender prediction say?

JoHio

Reaction score
Mine predicts boy. This method has been dead on for my first (boy) and second (girl). I know it is just silliness, but it helps pass the time with a little fun. Share your results!

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

I just did mine and it says girl I guess we will see if its right or not lol

Mine predicts boy. Said boy for first aswell which was right so we shall see :)

Mine says girl too. I would love a girl first so fingers crossed lol!

Mine predicts girl and my intuition tells me it's a girl too!! Only another 7 and a half months to go!! Xx

Mine said boy the first time and was right.
This time its saying girl but i have a feeling its another boy.

How does it work for twins?!! :wacko:

Mine says another boy!!!!

Mine says girl, and lots of the other silly old wives' tales say girl, too. Plus, I've been convinced since we started trying that our first would be a girl.

I guess we'll see!

My almost 2 year old daughter is convinced that despite what the gender chart says, she is getting a baby sister. :) Still, the chart has not failed me yet, so she may be disappointed. ;)

Mine told me that my DS would be a girl... wrong. It's now telling me this one will be a boy but I keep getting niggles that it might be a girl. We'll just have to wait and see!!

Based on my DS's dates, it said I'd have a girl so obviously wrong, and this time it's saying a boy. Hopefully it has them mixed up the wrong way round! Saying that, I've looked at another one before that did say boy for my DS.

Says :pink: for me, but it said :blue: when i was pregnant with DD lol x

Mine said boy the first time and was right.
This time its saying girl but i have a feeling its another boy.

How does it work for twins?!! :wacko:

Are you having twins?!

it said girl for me, this was the Chinese gender chart I was looking for to cause all the other ones I tried said boy, but I also did the intelligener gender predictor test and it said boy too, just have to wait and see I cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->