What does your nausea feel like?

ceri78

Reaction score
Hi everyone the past few days I've felt very nauseous:wacko:I'm wretching but I can't get anything up iykwim! This is completely different from dd as from 8 wks with her it was straight forward vomiting with many hospital admissions.. My stomach feels very sickie and raw:shrug:if I press just under my sternum to the left I heave that's where I feel it...yuck.it is better after food.....to be honest it feels like a stomach virus without vomiting and diarrhoea :wacko:....
Would you class this as morning sickness???
Thanks to all :flower:

Iv been sick a bit, but it mostly feels wishing washy if u no what I mean

I would class that as morning sickness mine started out with just feeling really nauseous for a few weeks i felt a little better when i was actually able to bring something up, hope you feel better soon!

Mine i feel sick from morning to night nothinn is helping nausea bands did but not now lol

Mine feels like really bad motion sickness. My head feels heavy and woozy. I also gag (dry heave) but don't bring anything up. It's particularly "charming" in the office in front of other people... But mine seems to come and go. Like 2 days are really bad and then 2 days I hardly feel anything so I freak out, then again it hits me like a ton of bricks!
And usually on bad days it lasts pretty much all day - I wake up feeling wretched and go to bed feeling wretched!

Still, all for a good cause :thumbup:

Like s constant hangover.
I was throwing up constantly but Dr gave me tablets. It's stopped the vomiting but I still feel really sick all day

My stomach either feels too full and like food just sits there digesting too slowly or feels empty as if I haven't eaten in a thousand years and there's not much of a middle ground, and I feel nausea in varying degrees throughout the day and cannot tolerate coffee anymore. I feel on the verge of throwing up many many times per day have have lots of indigestion.

What I am calling my "morning sickness" with this one was nothing like what I had with my son. I only threw up once when I was pregnant with him but I believe it to be true morning sickness because I was so nauseous all the time. With this one, I felt kind of yucky for about 3 weeks. I never felt nauseous at all, in fact I felt really hungry majority of the time (that is still hanging around a little) but when I would eat I would just feel very bloated and gross like skywalker said. Just like food wasn't digesting. Never truly nauseous though. I was very blessed in that department this time around.

Mine feels like this constant extreme hunger pang with no urge to eat because I fear I'll puke. But I have to eat otherwise it gets worse. Also I feel so weak and just lie there with no energy

For me, it kinda feels like my stomach has been tied into a knot and taken permanent residence behind my sternum... Even though I haven't vomited, everything smells and tastes completely disgusting, to the point that I have to force myself to eat or walk into my kitchen while holding my breath. Seeing ice-cream or cake or any of my previously favorite foods makes my stomach temporarily relocate to the back of my throat :nope:! And it lasts all day long, to the point that it sometimes won't let me sleep or will wake me up before dawn with my stomach roiling :wacko:. Cooking is also a chore, because of the smells, so poor hubby has been making due with grilled chicken breasts and boiled greens!

So, I find it very hard to maintain my weight. I have forgotten what feeling hungry or full is like, for me now there's just more or less nauseous. My trick so far has been to gobble down food (because I have to, not because I enjoy it) while trying not to taste it the very moment I can feel my nausea turn down a little bit... I have become very good at avoiding concentrating on the fact I'm eating. Like, I need to imagine completely different things and keep my mind engaged in other stuff while eating to keep my disgust under control so I can eat. With all these things, I have managed to bring my weight back up to only -1.5 Kg (-3 pounds) since my BFP. I had dropped down to -3 Kg (-7 pounds) within the first 2 weeks which had me really worried there for a while, so now I just force-feed myself, lol.

That said, I try not to complain, since this is my little miracle and I really don't mind going through all this if it means I can get a little bundle of joy in the end! :happydance:

I have only actually vomited once but for the most part my stomach feels fine it's more a constant gagging feeling but not so much actual nausea..food helps though, I love sour jellies, sucking them really helps me :)

Mine feels mostly like I had too much to drink the night before:haha:

In my first pregnancy mine started out as just mild motion sickness feelings that got better after eating. Then it became full blown morning sickness with throwing up 5 times a day, smell aversions, couldn't cook, and nausea all day around week 7 and into week 15. This time I am already feeling sick. It feels like a stomach bug. Almost a burning sensation inside my stomach. I also have heartburn already and attribute that to morning sickness as well. I have the urge to throw up, but haven't yet. I can't make myself, even though I feel like it would make me feel better. I am just waiting for full blown sickness. Morning sickness comes in all different shades. I would say what you are feeling is morning sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->