what does your

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
LO wear for bed??? I just bought a sleeping bag for Alfie I normally put on a vest babygro/sleepsuit and then a blanket, i'm assuming i can just replace the blanket with his sleeping bag????? I often bring him into bed with me and am worried he'll get too hot. Our room is about 20 degrees according to my monitor.

I always dress the boys as warm as us. The sleeping bags are good to use instead of blankets so they can't get it over their face. I think if I brougt him to bed though I'd take it off because then your doubling up, if he's under your blankets plus he's by you so he gets your body heat.

I use a seperate small blanket just to be sure it doesn't go over his face or anything so should i leave on the sleeping bag in that case???

Usually a light blanket is ok, but if you have the sleeping bag now I'd use that. Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing....

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2317635

i usually use sleeping bag for jack i think there great . xx

Jack wears PJ's and his sleeping bag, in summer though just a vest :)

She wears her sleepsuit and a sleeping bag, no blanket as it gets too hot for her.

thanks girls, do you put a vest on under their PJs????

i always follow this guide with our gro egg (the temperature in her room) with regards to what she wears with her sleeping bags

https://www.babygurgles.co.uk/images/401.gif

at the moment it is a vest, sleepsuit and a 2.5tog sleeping bag x

Short sleeved vest, sleepsuit/ babygro and 2.5 tog sleeping bag.

He doesn't come into bed with me much these days but if he does either he stays in his sleeping bag on top of the duvet (if I am alone) or out of his sleeping bag and snuggled up to me or hubby under the covers with us.

oscar has two sleeping bags. A 1 tog and a 2.5 tog. If the room is 16 - 20 degrees he wears a vest, baby grow and the 2.5 tog. If its over 20 degrees he wears a vest and babygrow and the 1 tog. Better to be too cool than too warm. You really shouldnt need a blanket and the sleeping bag :)

No wasn't thinkin blanket and sleeping bag i use a seperate blanket. Think what i'm doin seems about right, thanks girls!!! i get so worried about him gettin too hot!!!

my LO wears a vest and baby gro inside his 2.5 tog sleeping bag (for winter). Our room is about 20degrees. if he comes in with me i make sure he doesnt get under my duvet too as it'd be too hot then, unless i took his sleeping bag off.

Hannah wears bodysuit, sleepsuit and grobag to bed. WHen she comes in with us in the morning we take the grobag off first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->