What DPO? ...and am I out?

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello Ladies... I turned 39 in December 2011, and I have a DS (16 years old). I recently got :wedding:, and am TTC #2. I was on BCP for 16 years and stopped taking them a week after I got married in August. I know everyone's body is different after stopping the pill (some can get PG right away and others can take a while)...I started TTC in September using the 20-day ClearBlue Easy Digital Ovulation Kit (the one with the smiley face) and I tested every evening at 6PM. I got a Smiley Face on Thursday - November 24, (so we :sex: in the wee hours of the morning). All day Friday November 25, I still had a smiley face, and Saturday (MORNING) I had a smiley face & we :sex: in the morning. There was NO SMILEY FACE in the Evening (husband went out of town in the afternoon). Therefore, it went back to a Zero (O) on the digital OPK Saturday evening at 6PM.
On December 7th, I took a IC test (Answer Pregnancy Strip) … :bfn: and then [WARNING: TMI] On December 8th, I had a little gas first thing in the morning and soon after, I wiped and saw CM. I kept wiping to see how much of it was there, and after the 3rd wipe, it turned slightly-pink. So I think I'm out this month. *Update* I have checked myself all day today, and I do not see anymore pinkish (except a TAD bit after a BM) – but have continued to check and nothing.
The same thing happened on December 9th (first thing in the morning: gas, pinkish-brown CM, nothing since)
Around 2AM on December 10th (the day my AF is due) I got some DARK BROWN cm. Around 8AM - nothing. Of course I keep wiping and then a tinge of DARK BROWN cm on the toilet tissue. The SIDE of my right boob keepa aching (kinda short/sharp pains), and lower back cramps like AF is coming, but the "flow" is not steady yet... :( I think the :witch: is here.... I will keep you posted...
Two-Part Question:
1) Please tell me what would be considered my first day PAST ovulation (1DPO)?
2) Do you think I’m out? If not, when should I test again?
:dust:
Baby Dust to all of you all...

If I had to guess I would say you probably O late the 26th or sometime the 27th so maybe 13 DPO but that is just a guess. If AF doesn't show in the next couple of days I would retest. Best of luck to you I hope you get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->