what dpo did you get your bfp?

C

charlie_lael

Anyone get a late bfp? With my son I got my bfp at 11dpo.

We arent actually trying right now, so I don't actually know what day past ovulation I am, but my phone app says im 16dpo and two days late for my period. But im still testing BFN.
I've been feeling bad cramps and head aches for the past few days like af is going to show, but nothing is happening... It's driving me nuts not knowing. Has anyone had a late bfp or a similar experience?

I'm normally right on time for my period, so this is really weird for me. :shrug:

Sorry to be harassing you ladies, I'm just lost. :dohh:

Its actually very common for a late bfp depending on timing of ovulation and then more so when baby implants. For me I was 5 days late for af, but i hadnt tested before then as the odd time i had been late. Also amazingly enough even if we arent feeling stressed, we could be under a bit of stress which can delay af. Fx that you just implanted late and will get your bfp soon.

I was 9dpo, but i was temping and knew when I O'd.

My first pregnancy was at 14dpo, my second was at 9dpo

Not sure exactly as I think I ovulated really early. Started feeling naucious at cd 19 and got a very strong Bfp on cd22. I did 1 OPK on the evening of cd10, 2 tests on both cd11&12 all were negative, trackers predicted ovulation on cd12, so i must have ovulated before cd 10.

12dpo frer digital, first test I did that cycle so who knows, may have got one earlier if I tried!

I'm not sure when I ovulated but I got BFNs all the way up to CD29. Left it for 3 days thinking the witch was on the way but then she never turned up! Tested with a frer on CD32 and got my :bfp:. Cycles are normally 27 - 29 days or so but it's not unheard of for me to have 31/32 day cycle the odd time. Figured I must have o'd later last month!

This time 9 dpo, with my son 16 dpo (bfn's up to then!)

I tested 11 days after my AF
thats how scared i was to get my hopes up

13dpo with my 1st, 9dpo with my 2nd and 24dpo with this one

Mine was 16dpo I think, wasn't charting or temping religiously that month, but we had a loss in July 8days after getting our BFP so I knew deep down I was pregnant but was terrified to even take a test..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->