What formula do u use?

Aptamil here, but thats because she has severe Reflux and its the only one that she can drink when she does not projectile vomit after every feed

We tried SMA and it made her constipated and the vomit issue
Cow and Gate and she never kept it down

I hope i'll be able to breastfeed for a while but i got today 2raedy made packs os formula in case i dont have milk so the LO will get something to eat:) I've choosen Cow&Gate.. will c if my baby will like it.

We use Aptamil, Oliver is now on the easy digest due to Reflux and Colic, it has been brilliant. I think its best to choose one and see how it goes as every baby is different. Take care :hugs: XX

We used aptamil at first, but she brought it up alot so tried cow and gate and she's been great on it. Think it depends on the baby really.

hi i tried both aptimil and cow and gate the only thing i will say is that i found aptimil to make my daughter very windy and health visitor told me that is known for effecting some babies like this quite badly. I used cow and gate comfort for both my kids and they were fab feeders sleepers etc. I didn't contemplate anything else when it came to my son as it had work so well for my daughter. My son has slept through the night since he was a week old and i'm not bragging but a model child never gives any bother. Only ever causes a stir when i'm late with his feed or when his big sister is being too rough with him. He is so contended and such a happy child i think it's his nature but i also think the formula started him off like that too.

i use aptamil! Sma made Ern constipated as it contains more iron than aptamil!

i used sma for a while and then moved to cow and gate simply because my supermarket never got enough sma in lol. i found it mioxes easier with the previously boiled room temp water that i had set out than sma did so i liked it :)
but honestly i dont think there is a right or wrong choice with formula, they all feed your baby everything he/ she will need for 6 months ( or near to 6 months) :)

used Aptamil since leaving hospital. MW suggested it as its closest to Breastmilk apparently. LO seems to like it!

SMA, We tried cow and gate in hospital but it made LO really sick so moved onto SMA

We used Aptamil with Joseph, he was very windy and colicky when he was very small and we put him on the easy digest which seemed to make him even worse. He refused SMA so he has just stayed on Aptamil since x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->