what foundation do you use?

Estee Lauder Double Wear lasts all day on me and I love it.

But I am out right now so using my other stock which is Rimmel.

Estee Lauder double wear, its fab and still looks good at the end of the day

I love satin liquid,allthough wher ei live they have changed the bottle.Dont like how its glass, because you cant get that last bit out :(

My favourite is Lancome foundation – any kind but it is expensive so I try to keep it for special occasions and not everyday wear.

For everyday wear at the moment I am using Revlon Photo Ready Foundation.

I might try that satin Liquid one next time I need a new bottole for everyday wear seeing as so many of you rate it so much :)

I love MAC studio fix but started working for Lancome a few weeks ago so now ive been using there colour ideal which is really nice and they have quite a few different types x

My favourite is Lancome foundation – any kind but it is expensive so I try to keep it for special occasions and not everyday wear.

For everyday wear at the moment I am using Revlon Photo Ready Foundation.

I might try that satin Liquid one next time I need a new bottole for everyday wear seeing as so many of you rate it so much :)

It's reduced to £5.99 in Superdrug at the moment. Think that's about £3 less than the usual price :)

Ahh i've used so many foundations it's unbelievable..

my faverouites are the clarins light reflecting one (medium coverage) - as i've got quite dry skin, so makes my skin have a nicer kind of less dry look to it, and i've not had ANY sots or anything (even after falling asleep in it :blush:)

And the maybelline satin liquid i've found is really good too!! (and much cheaper than clarins!)

Ahh, and also dunno if this will help but apparently:
- people with normal skin - can wear generally any foundation
- people with dry skin - usually should stick to liquids
- people with combination - focus on which one your skin is more prone too
- people with oily skin, powers and more matte foundations and mousses..
most people should use a light/medium coverage foundation, and you can usually tell these as they spread easier..
HTH :)
xx

I use Estee Lauder doublewear and then I use Benefit girl meets pearl to give my skin a really nice soft glow...adore it!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p_iRwzA4WOs/ScvY7gHQ6yI/AAAAAAAABTw/WrxhJAN1cdA/s320/dream+satin+liquid.jpg

best one i have used in ages :cloud9:

Snap! i'm really liking this right now. it seems to go on well and cover nicely :D

I find that one too thick.

It's so hard to find the right foundation, I use to use that maybeline mousse and found it didn't have enough coverage and it was drying out my skin to much as i've got combination skin. There was a mac one I used but it had a yellow tint. Eveytime i wore it someone would ask me if I'm feeling ok as i looked abit yellow! :wacko:

But now its the body shop liquid foundation which seems to be doing well.

I used this for 8 years, its discontinued now :'(

https://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/2c/26/c3/94042631-260x260-0-0_Clinique+Clinique+Dewy+Smooth+Anti+Aging+Makeup+SP.jpg

I recently got lancombe teint idole ultra and its too matte.

I loved the wonder finish, it was just perfect, found the mousse to thick, but this is nice and light you dont even feel like you have it on - also loved the elizabeth arden for the night times, it stays putt and easy to blend in with the sponge wet or dry.

Attachments

• hjhuj.jpg
    hjhuj.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 28
  • gfcjdhsgf.jpg
    gfcjdhsgf.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
maybeline mousse, although i prefer the one in the squirty bottle :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts