What foundation do you use?

longtobeamum

Reaction score
I'm getting to the end of my foundation (No7, the moussy one in a round tub) and I am after trying a new one. I have a very greasy t zone, and other parts are quite dry. :wacko: Need a good coverage too.

So, what do you use, and would you recommend it? :flower:

Or maybe a range where you can get a make up advisor to do your make up so I could try that?

xxx

At the minute im using Revlon Colourstay for normal/dry skin though they also do one for oily/combination skin. It has a good range of colours and stays put throughout the day though I use it sparenly as it can be quite thick. Its good coverage too.

I would also use MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation sometimes too which is more of a light to medium coverage which I also like. Its a good bit more expensive than Revlon though.

Hope this helps :)

Need quite a good coverage with my foundation so don't think the Mac would be right for me. Will have a look at the revlon one though, thanks :)

xxx

i find Bobbi Brown fab. its super expensive (£28 for a pot i think) and back when i could afford it, it was lovely. my skin type is the same as yours and i got the ladies to advise me on which one from their range and colour matched me perfectly

No problem, glad I was able to help :)

Chanel Mat Lumiere is the one I use, it gives very good coverage x

estee lauder doublewear. I have combo skin and its perfect for me. Its medium buildable so you can layer it up if you want more coverage.

I use Dior skinsculpt and I also really like Chanel mat lumiere.

the loreal dream satin liquid foundation in ivory. I find it gives really good even coverage even over my pregnancy spots!

I use bourjois mineral creme.
Best stuff ever :thumbup:

Maybeline Stay Matte everyday
Clarins Everlasting for going out :) great coverage

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light.......... :thumbup:

https://www.esteelauder.co.uk/templates/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT20954&PRODUCT_ID=PROD89444

I'm a full range Bobbi Brown gal - skincare and make up and I love it x

I use Chanel, its the only brand ive found that do a foundation pale enough :haha:

I use BareMinerals, you blend and build up coverage. It stays on all day, would never be without it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->