• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what goes up must come down..right?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
well i think it's over for me, my temp 'dipped' back down from 36.90 to 36.65, now although its back down to the same temp it was before 36.90, i still feel doubtful.... Although ive no signs of her... Just tons and tons of wet cm and a very high soft cervix... I just feel its over, decided not to buy a test today, but to wait til tomorrow to see if the temps stay up or take a 2nd dip.... Blah.. :-(

aww hun :hug:

ive got wet cm 2, and i never get that! af hasnt showed 2day. cp is still high 2 ...wats goin on xxx

aww I can't imagine why you would have a dip, your chart looked perfect.....hopefully it will be back up tomorrow and you will get that BFP you want!!!1

My temp dipped from 36.8 to 36.5 today too. Boo!
Hopefully you're still in the game; everything else sounds good! x x :hugs:

my temp dipped bit today but still got bfp so ur still in hun xx

awww kat.....my temps dipped today too...still no af though my temps dropped ALOT more than yours though

congrats mandy, thats ace stuff. all i can do is wait until tomorrow and see if the temps dip further or stay maintained.. if they stay up ill buy a test and ill do one tomorrow and do one wednesday morning, regardless of bfn or not..... :(

:( meh... i just feel tired...emotional, my boobs hurt, and i just want my answer now... its bang on 2 weeks tomorrow ive been waiting.. ill take myself to home bargains and buy myself some tests.... watch it ill be greeted by the bitch.. :(

i wanna do my cb digi but its afternoon and i will most likely get a bfn

Hey CandyApple

How's your temperature today?

I am stuck in limbo - want it to be over too :shrug:

:hug:tons and tons of :hug: I feel the same way today an I am not going to test either just wait for AF to show

Hi i'm new here! just wanted to say good luck everyone! hoping you all test soon and get :bfp:

bfp! LOL!!!

got it this afternoon but didnt manage to get a picture until itd dried up, so it looks alot fainter on the pic than it did irl as it was fresh..

not gonna tell ben til i get two really clear lines:)

I have my pelvic ultrasound on thursday and its an internal so they might see the bean and i wont have to take a test to show him! xxxxxxxx

Congratulations, looking at your chart there was no way it couldn't be :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->