What has been some of your "Must Have" cravings??

Mrs.Mcguin

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I haven't really experienced any "must have" craving this pregnancy until very recently. My first one that I recall was last week which my craving came just as I was getting into bed which was scalloped potatoes...but not just any scalloped potatoes..no no, oddly enough it was the kind from the box that I wanted so bad!! i never gave into this craving but I'm telling you...it wasn't easy to ignore! The next day came my next "must have" craving which was sour cream and bacon ruffled chips. I haven't eaten these in ages so I have no idea where this craving came from!! Sadly I had to fight off this craving too :(

My next one came tonight after going on facebook and saw my aunt post a recipe for homemade mushroom caps with ranch dressing!!!! now I just can't get these out of my mind...I have to have them now!! And I'm definitely giving into this craving. I havent had these type of mushroom caps in ages and its something i can make relatively healthy. I asked my OH to pick me all the ingredients on his way home from work...and I'm going to bake them, not fry them so I can eat them guilt free :haha:

What have been some of your "must have" cravings you experienced lately??

https://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq30/Leslie_Landry/0d70561136d5906ea80702d694f9f012_zpsac07d35f.jpg

For me ice cream!
( too bad it isnt something healthy..... But it doesn't stop me from eating my ice cream!)

Omg those mushroom caps look amazing!
For me it has been fruit! Especially watermelon....mmmm

Speaking of fruit, grapefruit and oranges were my favorite thing to eat from the beginning of my pregnancy...and of course a guilt free food ;)

Mine is eucalyptus lollies. It has even stopped my
From falling asleep one night recently.

My recent thing has been banana milk shakes nom!

Ice. I buy the big party bags and just crunch away lol. This past month alone I've got through 7 of those damn bags!

sweets like cakes and cookie. I try not to givein to them at all, but just texted hubby to bring me something home on his way home for dinner break. I've had a crap day, I deserve it! I also crave big salads and fruit.

Speaking of fruit, grapefruit and oranges were my favorite thing to eat from the beginning of my pregnancy...and of course a guilt free food ;)

See, why can't my to die for craving be something healthy like that!! Lol. You two are good!
Damn ice cream. I have Milky Way ice cream bars in the fridge..... Calling my name

Boston cream pies! I can eat it...well I do sometimes lol..for breakfast....I even dreamt about it a couple of times lol:)

Boston cream pies! I can eat it...well I do sometimes lol..for breakfast....I even dreampt about it a couple of times lol:)

Uh, yum! Too bad you're in Hawaii, we could hang out and eat our high calorie cravings together!

Ice cold milk! I was drinking a litre and a half every day until about 26wks :haha: I've calmed down somewhat now though lol. Oh and I had a random craving for a meatfeast pizza with a cheese filled crust and cheesy garlic bread. Man that was like sex in my mouth.

Garlic.... I stink and it makes my stomach go crazy but I cannot get enough!!

at first it was grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with pepperchinis, then it switched to chicken salad with pickles. tonight I want a frosty with french fries so bad I cant stand it, but my son is asleep and I cant leave the house! Hubby would go get it for me, but he is out to dinner with a client! :dohh:

Fruit and olives... not together lol! I have to control myself with the olives too... I will eat a jar of kalamatta's no problem!!

With Ds1 I ate Macintosh apples sprinkled with cinnamon sugar daily. 3 or 4 apples at a time.

This pregnancy I want chocolate anything and strawberry anything - chocolate milk, strawberries, strawberry yogurt or ice cream, chocolate bars. Can't get enough!

I only had a few cravings and once I indulged I no longer wanted it. A major one was NY style pizza. I tried making it twice, then ate some when we went to LA. However, it wasn't the exact pizza I wanted. I wanted one from a specific pizza place in Brooklyn. So I kinda gave up and then I no longer wanted it.

For me ice cream!
( too bad it isnt something healthy..... But it doesn't stop me from eating my ice cream!)

haha same here, ICECREAM!!! MUST HAVE IT! and I am lactose intolerant but baby doesnt care:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->