What has been some of your "Must Have" cravings??

I just want chocolate and candy all the time, which isn't good, on occasion I will crave fruit, but usually it's sweets, and fighting a pregnancy driven sweet tooth is extremely difficult

Ice pops :) particularly blue ones, but any will do!

And if I can't get ice pops then regular ice cubes will do... Mmm... :)

If I could I would live off chippy chips, a ton of vinegar and chicken gravy! Should be the size of a house now!

For me ice cream!
( too bad it isnt something healthy..... But it doesn't stop me from eating my ice cream!)

haha same here, ICECREAM!!! MUST HAVE IT! and I am lactose intolerant but baby doesnt care:haha:

Just out of curiousity, are you having a boy or girl ( or didn't find out)?

I have a feeling you are having a girl...just going off of a hunch tho :p

I crave ice cream pretty much every day! - I am having a girl

For me ice cream!
( too bad it isnt something healthy..... But it doesn't stop me from eating my ice cream!)

haha same here, ICECREAM!!! MUST HAVE IT! and I am lactose intolerant but baby doesnt care:haha:

Just out of curiousity, are you having a boy or girl ( or didn't find out)?

I have a feeling you are having a girl...just going off of a hunch tho :p

I crave ice cream pretty much every day! - I am having a girl
Ha! My husband has been 100% convinced since we found out we are pregnant that we are having another girl. ( My pregnancy has been lousy like it was with my daughter). I change my mind each day, I just don't have a gut feeling as I did with my first. I'm so anxious for baby to be here, and to see if we have a sister for my daughter, or if we get to experience a son! I would love either, I am just SO excited to find out now! Thanks for your guesses and input :) it's so fun guessing! You will have to see if you're right!

I haven't experienced any really bad cravings.. Like the kind that you have to get NOW!:haha: Lol,
But my main craving this pregnancy has been fruit, but it has to be very cold?
Especially green apples, strawberries and peaches.
Another bad one in second tri was chocolate.... dear god, my OH would limit my chocolate because in the beginning I got a few UTI's and doctor said it was from sugar.. Needless to say, I snuck a big bag of mini eggs and when he took the dog for a walk, I MOWED them, then I heard him come up the stairs and I hid the bag under my pillow...
I forgot about them, and he found an almost empty bag later that night..
He laughed so hard:haha:
And another one I still love, is turkey (heated up) on a sesame seed bagel with mayo, lettuce and tomato:blush:
SOOO good<3

I get a Sprite from macdonalds everyday... :blush:

It has to be from the drink machine (not a bottle) and have no ice - not a very healthy one but it is caffeine and sugar free!

My healthy one is just out of the fridge fresher than fresh pineapple :drool: and icepoles, I just.cant.get.ENOUGH!! :haha:

I get a Sprite from macdonalds everyday... :blush:

It has to be from the drink machine (not a bottle) and have no ice - not a very healthy one but it is caffeine and sugar free!

Mine is coke zero...I just love them! And just like you..it has to be the fountain soda..not from the bottle!

It's even harder to turn down now that its summer because all soda is only a dollar in the summer months :dohh:

Brushing my teeth! seriously its all I think about, the mixture of the toothpaste and scrubbing, the mintiness and when it all foams in my mouth.. hmmmmm!!!!
I could do it all day, I limit myself to 3 times brushing a day because I do it so vigorously I make my tongue sore :haha:

other than that, ice lollies! lots and lots of ice lollies! yummmmmy x

Brushing my teeth! seriously its all I think about, the mixture of the toothpaste and scrubbing, the mintiness and when it all foams in my mouth.. hmmmmm!!!!
I could do it all day, I limit myself to 3 times brushing a day because I do it so vigorously I make my tongue sore :haha:

other than that, ice lollies! lots and lots of ice lollies! yummmmmy x

Hahaha that's the best one I've heard so far :rofl:

I'd eat Vicks Vapour Rub if I could :wacko:

I agree :haha:

My friend used to pick stones up off the floor and chew on them :sick:

pork! I could eat sausage rolls, bacon sandwiches or pork chops for every meal! I also love ice lollies particularly twisters, love heart sweeties, mini cheddars, cold milk and pineaple! haha not much then really!

The Jim Beam Bourbon Burgers that Carl's Jr has right now, and their sweet potato fries with ranch dressing. They are so so so yummy. It's probably a good thing that the closest restaurant is an hour away so I don't get them all the time (just if we have a bunch of shopping to do, since it's right by the mall).

And chili dogs with cheese and onion.

Lately... coleslaw. I really really want some good coleslaw right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->