What has been your best buy?

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I have a few on my list, but hubby is most happy about this little bad boy...

https://www.gadgetbaby.co.uk/clevascoop-no-more-counting-scoops-of-formula-powder/

And the perfect prep... How about you?

My perfect prep after breast feeding. I've proposed to it daily. It is one of the loves of my life. Worth every penny and the jumperoo.

I am hoping my big for nothing boobs work this time, but we catered for both scenarios just in case xx :thumbup:

I must say I am very excited to use the perfect prep, seems too good to be true lol

I am hoping my big for nothing boobs work this time, but we catered for both scenarios just in case xx :thumbup:

I must say I am very excited to use the perfect prep, seems too good to be true lol

I would describe mine as beautiful.
I'm hoping the boobs work too. But if not no problem I've my beautiful perfect prep. They have black ones now and I'd love a black one.

You know what I want???
A dock a tot. I'd love to know about them.

I would describe mine as beautiful.
I'm hoping the boobs work too. But if not no problem I've my beautiful perfect prep. They have black ones now and I'd love a black one.

You know what I want???
A dock a tot. I'd love to know about them.

Whats that, I haven't heard of it.......

I'm thinking of buying a perfect prep just incasen have issues again but money is a Lil tight so I may look on eBay lol x

My perfect prep was a brilliant deal. I got mines for £30 brand new still in original packaging from Facebook, someone had bought it and ended up breastfeeding so never used it.

I also got an angel care monitor from FB for £30

But my top buy was my travel system! Brand new from store, end of range model but still packaged etc, for £150. Everyone comments on how light it is, and it came with a car seat too (which tbh we won't be using as we got a brilliant deal on an I-size extended rear facing seat) so yeah - good deals all round!

I started d buying quite early though so I had time to get things in and shop around. Pretty much everything we got is a "deal"

Best Buy: I bought a 'pocket nanny'

One word: AMAZEBALLS!!!

I've brought a lot of stuff off eBay ATM I'm buying swaddle me blankets, I'm currently bidding on a doona car seat and a tommee tippee perfect prep lol I love eBay

We got a mamaroo for less than half the cost and it was brandy new to boot! Can't wait to use it! :)

I co slept with DS. This time my DH is only home 4/6 days a month so I'm going to replace DH with baba!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
I used the perfect prep with my DD and it was amazing. A total lifesaver. The making a fresh bottle every night and waiting for it to cool was exhausting as she was screaming. None of that with perfect prep. We started it using when DD was 3 weeks old as exclusively pumped for 2 weeks. We have got one again this time but we got it in black this time. It's beautiful :)

That scoop looks good jessicahide. Will be purchasing one of those

Our crib, for sure! We got in on clearance (display model) for $200, marked down from $500. Super sturdy and absolutely beautiful.

For me, it's been the crib! I scored a beautiful used one for just $5 because it was missing the hardware. The company sent me a replacement hardware kit for free. :) Win! Now I just need to go pick up a mattress.

I've gotten loads of great deals on Ebay. I can't wait to use this though:-

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member