What has been your kids hits this year

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
as title says
My oldests hits have deffo been the hexbugs/bugs in the kitchen dunno why I didn’t buy these sooner and bladebuilder lightsaber.
My youngests is his chatty Charlie dog, so glad I decided to get him it and he’s enjoyed playing with big ones hexbugs aswell!

My 2 absolutely loved their scooters.

DD has also played with her doll house non stop :)

DS says he loves all his gifts but his Jurassic world Lego is a major hit! He’s already built the big indoraptor set today all by himself.

DD loves her playmobil castle and her frozen dolls but the biggest hit of all is her Elsa drinking bottle. That has been in her hand almost all day!

DD1 loves everything, she hasn't really got a favourite.

DD2 I'd say playdoh and fishing frenzy game. Oh and her huge unicorn, she's took it to bed.

Last edited:
The Amazon Fire tablets we got both girls. Also DD1 Betsy the bunny and DD2 Charlie the barking beagle !

I’ve got all kinds of toys in bed with me now as the girls are sleeping in my room tonight !

They both adore their fluffy onesies and have been in them all day.
Playmobil has been played with all day and they both love their Barbie dolls. Very happy girls....and it's not over yet. Got my parents Thursday.

Suprise hits are some talking owls my auntie got them and the cheap bargain. Tamagotchis (not even sure they're working property)

We spent a fortune buying bikes and ride on jeeps this year and our 3 year old is most pleased with his cheap pair of fake football boots and our 4 year old his fingerling. Glad they like them but feel sad we ‘wasted’ all that money

The Amazon Fire tablets we got both girls. Also DD1 Betsy the bunny and DD2 Charlie the barking beagle !

I’ve got all kinds of toys in bed with me now as the girls are sleeping in my room tonight !
My boy loves the dog too.

We spent a fortune buying bikes and ride on jeeps this year and our 3 year old is most pleased with his cheap pair of fake football boots and our 4 year old his fingerling. Glad they like them but feel sad we ‘wasted’ all that money
Aw give it a couple days once the chaos wears off and they may get more into them. My oldest got a flikr scooter but didn’t get much of a chance to go out on it today but the 10 mins he did he enjoyed it.
Youngest and his wiggle car is a work in progress hahs he can’t seem to get the hang of it, he isn’t the most coordinated in fairness.

DD's hit was her electric scooter until she actually went on it and it was too fast and scared her. She loves a barbie set that came with loads of dresses and she likes a jewelry making kit.
DS got loads of toy vehicles and he loves his transporter truck.

D's head over heals for his Cosmo robot, and to think it was a very last minute addition which he hadn't asked for, I only picked it up when i realised how much more I'd spent on the girls! When Cosmo is on charge he's spending his time with the Magformers construction set.

DD loves her vtech camera and her Hamster's in the house playsets. The camera was a very last minute, hmmm, she might like this kind of thing, and the Hamsters play sets were something I picked up at ToysRUs only bc they were so cheap when TRU finally marked everything down 90%, but something dd had never asked for. I actually thought about donating them as Christmas got closer bc i was sure dd wouldn't play with them. I'm glad I didn't. Completely surprised how much she's already played with them.

I got Florence an iphone 4, and linked it to my old iphone for safety coz I still use it.... but its given her loads of phone numbers so shes been texting everyone she knows none stop :rofl: I feel like I should send a mass apology text haha xx

My two have mostly played with a £1-50 tub of slime :haha:

My oldest loves the LOL house I made for her. They've washed and brushed their Scruff a Luvs, which they enjoyed doing

So far, the light up shoelaces were a big hit. $7.99 for a pack of 3 (one set for each kid) and they were a big hit. I laced them in their handmade barefoot shoes.

Also the handmade dolls I finally finished for this Christmas (I posted about making them in the Grotto last year!) have thankfully been a big hit.

Both of which were handmade items that I put a lot of time and effort on. I know the kids are too young to appreciate the time and effort put into handmade gifts, so I'm glad they were hits on their own accord.

Also the mini trampoline. Big hit.

Rio absolutely loves mario party. In fact we all do. We have had so much fun playing it with family so far!
Niko likes his teletubbies and a wooden push along tigger that he keeps hitting everyone in the ankles with lol.

Over at my Mum's and their faves are their Barbie Chelsea playhouse and park. Also lots of craft stuff they've been making with my sister.

Cheap marbles from his stocking have been his favourite this year. He's also loved his ELC robot game, Grimms 12 friends, Tegu and his Lanka Kade Noahs ark.

He's still for toys he hasn't even opened the box of yet but we have until Wednesday to play when normality resumes

DD1 has had alot of of craft bits.
She's made a jewellery box, beaded necklacesn coloured a teddy and bag and some Crayola washamals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->