What has helped you heal emotionally after your loss?

hey ladies,its great that we all have this to talk and share our worries with. af came on thursday so we are counting down the days till i ovulate now.

Hi hun, how long did your AF take to come once the bleeding stopped? ^ ?? x

Ten, thanks for contributing. I definitely love cooking good nutritious meals too. I love putting good things into my body.

Naderz, glad to hear AF came. It's nice when our bodies get back to normal. Let us know when you ovulate! It is a very exciting milestone to ovulate again.

xoxo

having my children around has really helped as i feel more positive now than i have for past 8 wks, also writing down in a journal how i feel when i'm having bad time, my sisters and mum have been excellent as well and every one on b & b site have been really fantastic x and sitting reflecting on all that has happened in last 8 wks and realizing that i was lucky to walk away from a pretty bad car crash 2 wks after my angels died x

mummy2angel my first af came on the 29th day after the miscarriage bleeding started. the miscarriage started on the 8th of april and i had blood tests and lots of spotting for the following 3 weeks. my lst blood test was last tuesday and af came on the thursday. im now on cd 7. xx

I know it sounds strange, but for me it was making the conscious decision to not be broken over it. I woke up one day and told myself it was OK to be sad, but I was DONE letting it consume me. :huh: From there it got a little easier every day.

I know it sounds strange, but for me it was making the conscious decision to not be broken over it. I woke up one day and told myself it was OK to be sad, but I was DONE letting it consume me. :huh: From there it got a little easier every day.

I think that is wonderful and very sound! Thanks for sharing Jaymes, you sound like a very strong woman. I think I'm just to the point where it is no longer consuming me. I think I'll take inspiration from you and tell myself I'm DONE too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->