what have you been craving this trimester?

Arisa

Mummy to Summer Rose
Reaction score
Have any of you ladies had specific cravings yet?
here I was thinking it was something that did not happen until the second trimester lol was I wrong.

What have you been craving?
My cravings have been for savoury foods and loads of cheese, beans and tomatoes. I could eat a whole bag of cheese and tomato rolls or sandwiches and Nachos the vegetarian ones with tomato and kidney beans and lots of cheese.

also been craving fruit, like apples, oranges, grapes and apricots
And apple and orange juice

they are my main ones although I have been enjoying red meat alot more than I used too

anyone else?

Oh man! Ive had a few cravings here and there but nothing I couldn't live without until last night. I woke up around 2am DYNG for hashbrowns from McDonalds! This morning I made my hubby take me to get some first thing before we did anything else :) I almost cried because they were overcooked, almost burnt, but I ate them anyways and they were good enough to satisfy the craving! The worst is when you crave something at night that you know you can't possibly have, like a resturaunt meal from a place that you know is closed lol. Have you run into that yet? It's devestating! :haha:

At first all I wanted was salt! Salt and vinegar chips and anything pickled.Now all I want is frozen fruit(peaches,pineapple and mango).Last week I was craving sour gummy wormz.I ate the whole bag by myself =/.I can't eat meat at all since I've been pregnant.It makes me gag..even the smell makes me sick.

I'm the exact same, i cant eat meat...Yuckkkkk! I have been loving fruit and salad. Mmmm xx

Peanut butter and bananas on toast... Have it often for breakfast. I'm also craving pineapple, mayonnaise and hamburgers. Strange!

I've been craving Branston Pickle like crazy. I'm in the U.S. so there is only 1 store near me that sells it. I ran out a few days ago and haven't been able to get more yet! :(

I've been craving Branston Pickle like crazy. I'm in the U.S. so there is only 1 store near me that sells it. I ran out a few days ago and haven't been able to get more yet! :(

YUM. I love that stuff, especially good with cheese on thick bread :D

I have not had to run to the restaurant at 3am yet but I have had a few mad dashes to places like dominos pizza and burger king lol

Salami sandwiches last week...I had to have one. I know it's on the restricted list because it's lunchmeat, but it's the only thing I felt like eating. LOL

I wish I craved that many foods. Nothing sounds good. Before the ms arrived I wanted Mac n cheese.

I have absolutely no food cravings, just food aversion :( already lost around 12 pounds so no food sounds good. Although on my good days I could kill for a Pret cheese and pickle sandwich :)

Have been put off by so many foods so far but one staple part of my diet?....Jaffa Cakes!! Yum...gosh this baby has a lot to answer for already! :wacko:

I've had no real cravings, lost my appetite at 6 weeks and still waiting for it to come back! Cold milk does go down quite well though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->