what have you been craving this trimester?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Arisa, Nov 18, 2011.

?

What have your cravings been for

1. Sweet food

2. Savoury salty foods

3. Both

4. Other (please explain)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arisa

Arisa Mummy to Summer Rose

Have any of you ladies had specific cravings yet?
    here I was thinking it was something that did not happen until the second trimester lol was I wrong.

What have you been craving?
    My cravings have been for savoury foods and loads of cheese, beans and tomatoes. I could eat a whole bag of cheese and tomato rolls or sandwiches and Nachos the vegetarian ones with tomato and kidney beans and lots of cheese.

also been craving fruit, like apples, oranges, grapes and apricots
    And apple and orange juice

they are my main ones although I have been enjoying red meat alot more than I used too

anyone else?

2. Missalissa86

Missalissa86 Well-Known Member

Oh man! Ive had a few cravings here and there but nothing I couldn't live without until last night. I woke up around 2am DYNG for hashbrowns from McDonalds! This morning I made my hubby take me to get some first thing before we did anything else :) I almost cried because they were overcooked, almost burnt, but I ate them anyways and they were good enough to satisfy the craving! The worst is when you crave something at night that you know you can't possibly have, like a resturaunt meal from a place that you know is closed lol. Have you run into that yet? It's devestating! :haha:

3. Platinumvague

Platinumvague Well-Known Member

At first all I wanted was salt! Salt and vinegar chips and anything pickled.Now all I want is frozen fruit(peaches,pineapple and mango).Last week I was craving sour gummy wormz.I ate the whole bag by myself =/.I can't eat meat at all since I've been pregnant.It makes me gag..even the smell makes me sick.

4. StaceyKor

StaceyKor Mummy to 2 princesses x

I'm the exact same, i cant eat meat...Yuckkkkk! I have been loving fruit and salad. Mmmm xx

5. JJar

JJar It's a girl!

Peanut butter and bananas on toast... Have it often for breakfast. I'm also craving pineapple, mayonnaise and hamburgers. Strange!

6. lalaland09

lalaland09 Well-Known Member

I've been craving Branston Pickle like crazy. I'm in the U.S. so there is only 1 store near me that sells it. I ran out a few days ago and haven't been able to get more yet! :(

7. Arisa

Arisa Mummy to Summer Rose

YUM. I love that stuff, especially good with cheese on thick bread :D

I have not had to run to the restaurant at 3am yet but I have had a few mad dashes to places like dominos pizza and burger king lol

8. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

Salami sandwiches last week...I had to have one. I know it's on the restricted list because it's lunchmeat, but it's the only thing I felt like eating. LOL

9. Pinkie88

Pinkie88 Well-Known Member

I wish I craved that many foods. Nothing sounds good. Before the ms arrived I wanted Mac n cheese.

10. Sousou

Sousou Well-Known Member

I have absolutely no food cravings, just food aversion :( already lost around 12 pounds so no food sounds good. Although on my good days I could kill for a Pret cheese and pickle sandwich :)

11. Elmo1

Elmo1 Well-Known Member

Have been put off by so many foods so far but one staple part of my diet?....Jaffa Cakes!! Yum...gosh this baby has a lot to answer for already! :wacko:

12. superfrizbee

superfrizbee Love my princess & prince

I've had no real cravings, lost my appetite at 6 weeks and still waiting for it to come back! Cold milk does go down quite well though.