What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utensil set for kids from ikea going to get them the idea kitchen for Xmas

Ordered this to go in my LO's stocking https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-M...ie=UTF8&qid=1408377735&sr=8-1&keywords=violet :)

Ordered playmobil fire engine and take along dolls house and lego movie on blu ray. Did club card boost so got it all for £45 ;) this grotto is a bad influence lol

ordered cars 2 innotab game and where the wild things are dvd using amazon vouchers

Ordered a maybelline nail polish set & Go mini car for LO

Just ordered the wow toys holiday and adventure bundle :) x

I ordered this the other day! I've had a delivery in a massive box this morning so it's got to be that but I can't check as LO is too nosey!! I'm itching to get in to it though!

Awh let me know if you rate it! I had £20 worth of amazon vouchers too - so £17. Bargain! x

Amazing bargain! I definitely rate it! As soon as LO was in bed I cracked open the box and had a good look at them all. They look fab. LO is going to love them. I'm so excited for him to open them at Christmas :)

Ordered playmobil fire engine and take along dolls house and lego movie on blu ray. Did club card boost so got it all for £45 ;) this grotto is a bad influence lol

The fire engine was out of stock. I hate it when that happens after you've placed an order grrrrrrr.

I may have clicked the buy button on the big furnished Playmobil School and the Playmobil School Bus as well as small pack of figures to go with them.

Hubby is going to shoot me!:blush:

https://i59.tinypic.com/15q9l55.png

just ordered these on amazon to avoid postage haha!

I've ordered
British knight high tops for the mister £15
Mr tumble felts
Olaf tumbler
Star wars sticker books
Loom band books

X

Caved and ordered the Anna Frozen barbie size doll for DD2's birthday. I decided you can't have Elsa without Anna. :D

And The Simpson Movie DVD for DD1's xmas stash. Got it for just .01 used on Amazon, $4 total with shipping.

Just ordered a buzz light year on a lightning deal on amazon for £30. Just got in there before they ran out.

Yesterday I ordered Callum

- Monsters university scream canister bath set
- Set of 3 teenage mutant ninja turtles jigsaw puzzles
- Set of 13 hot wheels cars

Just bought Disney frozen Anna and Elsa dolls and the Frozen Elsa Musical Snow Wand :)

Comicwife- my daughter has the wand, and her and my youngest love it, they used it so much in the first two weeks of having it the batteries ran out lol you might already know but it takes watch batteries! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"