What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the bottoms like on the grey frozen Jammie's? I hate the legging ones that the other pjs online seem to be.

they are legging style. i might take them back as im not that keen on the fit of the top. the leggings are a bit big yet the top is quite tight over my chest :cry:

If they are a twelve I'd buy them from u if that was ok?

Playmobil mountain rescue truck, playmobil harbour ferry (oops this wasn't on my left to buy list)

X

oh i also brought this so my DD's 2nd bday in Dec;

https://www.hasbro.com/common/productimages/en_US/ecb4f62f5056900b10e9ffb475c5133c/47D8A80B5056900B1029E3FFD3FF1601.png

Where's this from? Is there a boy one? X

oh i also brought this so my DD's 2nd bday in Dec;

https://www.hasbro.com/common/productimages/en_US/ecb4f62f5056900b10e9ffb475c5133c/47D8A80B5056900B1029E3FFD3FF1601.png

Where's this from? Is there a boy one? X

I got it from Amazon.com, i found the boy one for you on the UK site;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playskool-Giftset-Anniversary-Special-Edition/dp/B0088C3ADG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1411305306&sr=8-8&keywords=mr+potato+head+party

The disney store singing elsa, second hand. I know, I'm gonna go to hell but I aint paying £80 for something Tori will demolish eventually lol. `:rofl: but i fell in love with her over the weekend

Ordered some goodies from the works

Marvel giant colouring pad x2 (one for nephew one for my cousin), princess sticker dress up book, frozen colouring book and doc mcstuffins boo boo activity book x2 (one for Isabelle and one for my niece)

Xx

Ordered a melissa and Doug scratch pad today and a play tent for LO, although not sure whether it will be for her birthday or christmas yet.

Just ordered the grey Frozen pjs (back in stock) , thanks to leoniebabey for letting us know they were adults

Just reserved playmobil swimming pool,designafriend styling head and barbie vw beetle from argos 3 for 2. That's dd done.

Picked up orchard games shopping list game and an ariel magic facecloth in tesco.

Not for Xmas but a Hatley raincoat and pyjamas for DD.

Doc McStuffins headphones and a frozen advent calendar.

ive ordered the barbie colour changing bag and the lego friends jungle tree house

Not for Xmas, but got my son a Pokemon Elite trainer box for his bday in two weeks.

aftershave for hubster x

also on weekend picked up some bits for DDs stocking:
frozen hairband,
hello kitty hairclips,
frozen bracelet,
frozen chocolate bars

and a box of Nerds sweets for DSs stocking x

Little live pets - butterfly
Winx club x 4 DVDs
Portable DVD player

Went into sainsburys today and they had a pirate outfit for LO at only 6.50. Then i got to the till and it was 25% off on top of it! absolute bargain so putting it away for xmas xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back