• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too much :dohh: can someone please confiscate my card!

DC comics double mug & tea set - FIL
Steamer - Youngest SIL + partner
Disney Princess mereader - DD
Felt cupcake advent calendar - DD
Circle alphabet puzzle - DD
I can tell the time/tie laces books - DD
Cardigan - MIL
Skylanders rex hands - nephew
100 more baubles
10 pairs of socks
"After dinner" mint nipples
"After dinner" mint willies
Cadbury's treatsize maxi box
More Christmas cards for/from DD

Hippo book by David Walliams and some books for nephews/nieces
Chad valley dolls outfits for niece
Playmobil bathroom, lounge, kitchen and bedroom sets

Construction (Lego etc) -

Bus
3x houses
Villa
Tree house
Knights castle
Aeroplane
Ice cream van

Lego men - Marvel avengers, The Simpsons, TMNT and Tinkerbell fairies

Also a silicone Xmas mould for me :)

Christmas t-shirts for ds1, a George play tent and off to tescos to get the dried fruit and baking stuff for Christmas puds.

DD's new big xmas stocking so she can have one just like her big brother.
E.Wedel black forest chocolate for my brother
and
1st item for the Xmas stash - 1 Terry's choc orange

Yesterday I ordered Read with Me Violet for my oldest son. He is going to be so pleased, he has got a real thing about the Scout and Violet characters. He has a My Pal Scout so I thought when I decided to get him a 'Read with me' toy I would get him the Violet so he has the set.

Today I took advantage of Amazon current price reductions and ordered some toys for the toy appeal. My tradition is to order a toys for the appeal that match my own children's ages.

This year for another nearly two year old I have ordered Wow Toys Danny's Diving Adventure and for a four year old I have ordered a Playmobil police case.

I also ordered a Disney Sparkle doll to donate because it was reduced and I don't usually get to buy dolls!

Julien Macdonald handbag for my mum and a Bem Sherman tshirt for my dad... finally got started on the adults presents!

I got Thomas a giant TMNT surprise egg for £3 in sports direct.

Reindeer jumper from H&M
Rotating musical biscuit tin from M&S
Tin of shortbread from M&S

I have a woolworths account, although its religiously paid off. They have a 3 for 2 atm so i ordered 2 of these.
https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/mamas-papas-double-decker-strawberry-snow_zps220a1082.jpg

One for each of mine, to go with the dolls we got them

And this.

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/disney-sofia-the-first-dance-with-me-clover-38373-0-1403626586000_zpsf89d124d.jpg

We don't even watch Princess Sofia but the advert for this sends Ivy loopy she loves it, she keeps watching it on youtube etc. So im really pleased i got it tbh! I feel like the girls presents atm are geared more to Evelyn but this one is totally Ivy.

Batman toothbrush set
Jake atnlp cup
Thomas book
4 sets of monsterd uni figures

Got 2 packs of the knock off Lego (blox?) from pound land, father Christmas and a snowman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->