What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered my own Christmas present. A wireless speaker that should connect to my phone via Bluetooth (says the description lmao I'm rubbish with technology) dh wanted to know what I wanted so I looked to show him and saw one that was £60 down to £25 so he said order it quick before it's out of stock lol

My purse is very much empty :wacko: but had trip to Leeds today to get Emily's main presents cannot wait to see her face :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
But hubby made it better as he got me one for Christmas too :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
I've just spent far too much!

Just ordered off Amazon a Brabantia bin £107
Delia Smith book for my mum
Hummingbird bakery book
Baking bag
Lots of baking bits for my bros gf baking hamper
Finger puppets
Olaf cutlery set
Olaf plate cup and bowl
WaterWipes
Peanut butter m and ms
Gro egg
Melissa and Doug skills board

And a few other bits!

My purse is very much empty :wacko: but had trip to Leeds today to get Emily's main presents cannot wait to see her face :cloud9:

I am so jealous of your DD toptrump, I love this bag soooooooo much.

Lucky girl x

Bugger just ordered a nutribullet for me! And some aromatherapy associates bath oils for my mum

I am quite tempted by the nutribullet see they as good as they sounds I wonder!?

Got a few more bits for the xmas eve bag
Got a gift bag, santa key, 2 activity books

Got a santa was here pack from poundworld lools quite good

Also got 2 family guy shot glasses for £1 in poundworld

Oh and just bought this for me. It's so sparkly!

https://media.oasis-stores.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/3170148701/xlarge/3170148701.jpg

I've ordered my mum some earrings from Hsamuel, got £20 off them and order some gift sets from The Body Shop because they have a 50% off code! Bargins!

In the last few days I have got -
Toot Toot Safari Animals
Dr Who Annual
Christmas PJs for DD
Frozen CD
Pack of 60 pencils for LO's art box

I am quite tempted by the nutribullet see they as good as they sounds I wonder!?

I will let you know ours arrives tomorrow. My family are very into juicing, my dad bought a very expensive juicer for £350 and it's broken twice in two months and been replaced.

They are reduced to £85 in Currys ATM but I bought this through Mail on a Sunday offer as the supplements are £40 alone and the book was an extra £15 all for £99

https://www.buynutribullet.co.uk/m-o-s.html

Since I posted earlier I've spent a further £134 at a pottery shop were lo made things and a further £70 for yes yo go yo Father Christmas world in Tunbridge wells. Need to stop!!

Today I've ordered for ds1 disney infinity marvel starter pack and 2 minecraft books. For ds2 I've ordered a Jake & the neverland Pirates game and the frozen soundtrack. All from Amazon and all but the minecraft books were lightning deals :thumbup:

Pizza stone, choc pizza, choc pizza slice, toot toot service centre, catfish and the bottlemen album, 2 jumpers from Next xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back