What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the disney deal today, Sleeping Beauty and Ariel plush dolls for a tenner each.

This weekend I ordered a photo of DD and her dance teacher to frame for a present. And a calendar with pics of the girls for my mom and dad from Shutterfly.

Also:

Fairyopolis: A Flower Fairies Journal book for DD
Pressman Scooby Doo Pop 'N' Race
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull DVD
Adventure Time Cast Playing Cards

Last three are Secret Santa gifts for the party with our homeschool group.

My OH has ordered me 3 Christmas gifts. I know one is a set of 10 Yankee tarts and a Yankee tart burner but no idea about the rest.

3 x 2ft coca cola money bottles for the kids each and a Budweiser style one for DH

Next year is all about saving money for us so they can all have their own savings bottle to encourage them!

Oh and name stickers for the kids gifts, I like then to have matching wrapping paper and last year I wrote initials on the presents then had a nightmare trying to spot where I'd wrote them. This year I have ordered little round stickers off ebay with Olaf on and they say Merry Christmas and then the name underneath. Quick and easy to stick on as I wrap :)

3 x 2ft coca cola money bottles for the kids each and a Budweiser style one for DH

Next year is all about saving money for us so they can all have their own savings bottle to encourage them!

Oh and name stickers for the kids gifts, I like then to have matching wrapping paper and last year I wrote initials on the presents then had a nightmare trying to spot where I'd wrote them. This year I have ordered little round stickers off ebay with Olaf on and they say Merry Christmas and then the name underneath. Quick and easy to stick on as I wrap :)

Have you got a link to the stickers hun? They sound really useful as I hate writing out all the labels! xxx

I've order 3 photo calenders for family from Vistaprint and bought all my special christmas cards for parents, granparents, etc

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

This

https://www.wheniwasakid.co.uk/top-sellers/kids-ride-on-car

And this - I really need to stop now

Iggle piggle for ds2 and a dinosaur model for ds1s stocking.

Went to bnms today and got ...

For fob
David beckham spray and wash set
Gift set of 3 bottles of cactus jacks
Drinking roulette game

Still need to buy him joop and some sweets..

For fob parents:
Sweets

Still need to get them a photo of harvey done and something else but not sure what

For my mam
Tetley tea gift set
Bottle of playboy perfume she said she likes it

Got morgan a onsie and slippers for the polar express on monday too as they were reduced

Off the top of my head -
2x Jacobs creek gift sets
2x lager gift set
Cider gift set
2x baileys gift set
Fifty shades of grey game
2x wallet ninjas
Osiris high tops
Doc mcstuffins ride on
Doc mcstuffins magic scribbler
Spiderman figure
Bionic robot
Die cast car play set
Dolls pram
Doll
3x wooden puzzles
Mini play kitched
Dressing table
Thomas mega bloks quarry set
My first Disney princess doll Rapunzel
Belles enchanted tea party
Mini doodle puppy

It was my big shopping day :haha:

Got Minions Operation game for Colin
Wallet Ninja for Hubby

Hubby gunna kill me just bought him a new pair of timberland boots as his others got wrecked on bonfire night. Also ordered him a new top.

3x bath stuff

3x gift certificate to the spa

For my mom
MIL
Fils gf

Darth Vader lightsaber
Yoda lightsaber
Nemo beanie ... All thanks to disneys deal of the day 15% off everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online