what have you eaten today...

shellbelly

Reaction score
So far i've had dairy lee on toast, a ham and tomato and salad cream sandwich,
a pkt salt and vinegar hula hoops, a donut and a mini cadbury's roll and a can of diet coke!

Will have bacon butty for tea later!

xoxo

2 slices of toast and 3 cookies and a cup of tea thats it!
Lou
xxx

I have had a banana, can of fanta, 3 glasses of water, 3 slices of marmite on toast and a pack of smokey bacon crisps haven't had lunch yet though so i'm off to raid the fridge :)

Umm 2 cups of tea 3 biscuits toast with Marmite and a litre of Orange juice x

And I'm starving x

I have had an absolute rubbish day!!!

Been feeling a bit sicky today so missed breakie, I then had two hobnobs and a rice krispie marshmallow cake thing. Then feeling like I need stodge I had a big mac for dinner! Grr!!!
Have been making a real effort to eat healthier but everyone can have a bad day. OH is on about having burgers for tea (kept the big mac from him lol) so I may just have some tomato soup.

I would murder for a can of coke right now!!

3 cups of tea (yes i know bad) cheese and mayo sandwich 3 crumpets and some of those cola bottle sweets and peach flavoured water ooh i love it x

OMG I'm a greedy cow lol.

I had a bagel with spread and vegemite for breakfast, then at work the girls in toddler group brought cakes in cos it's my birthday tomorrow so I had about 3 caramel shortbread squares, 3 jam tarts, and a piece of victoria sponge, then I had a bag of Quavers and I'm about to have a cup-a-soup with bread!!

This afternoon I'll have a trifle bakewell with my cup of tea and then I'm out at TGI Fridays. I deserve to explode.

I made a melon and strawberry smoothie was yum and a cheese and tomato toastie and a big glass of milk....I fancy a waffle and syrup now!

i'm trying to be good, didn't like the doc's face when she weighed me telling me I'd put on over a stone since my pre-pregnancy weight! I'm 22 + 3 weeks preggo

so today, bowl of cocopops, 2 crumpets (with butter!) 2 cups decaff tea, water - lunch soon = toasted bagel with cheese and veggie sausage + brown sauce. Top up with yoghurt and snack a jack crisps if still hungry!

So far today I've had a cup of tea (only way to get me moving in the morning!), 1 bag of ready salted hula hoops, 1 cup of hot milk and have just polished of a baked potato with cheese, ham and spinach :)

Now sipping on a glass of lucozade...naughty I know and I don't usually like it but am about to brave a 40 min walk to school with my 3 yr old daughter (OH has car :( ) so am going to need the energy!! :wacko: xx

decaff coffee and a bowl of coco pops. i'm making myself ham and cheese sandwich now.

We are out for a meal Thu, Fri and Sat night so sod it i'm having what i fancy :) and dessert if i can manage it! xoxo

Oh god i've eaten loads today.

An alpen bar, two mandarins, a banana, a toasted roll and philadelphia, an empire biscuit and then a double decker :shhh: don't tell anyone :rofl:

I've eaten loads today! Cup of tea, a bowl of shreddies, kelloggs fibre plus bar x2 cup of coffee, scrambled eggs & 2 slices of toast & a creme egg! x

last night i made me and OH a baked potato with cheese and marinated pork chops then we had a huge bowl of tirimisu ice cream which is from Aldi by the way and oh my god sooooo nice but i felt sick after lol!

Aaaahhh food, the one vice we are allowed! I have had a glass of orange juice, a bowl of rice krispies, a piece of cheddar cheese, a banana, one and a half ham and mustard sandwiches and a bag of skips. I will probably have another half sandwich and some raisins by the end of work, I can really put it away these days! I have also had a cup of tea and lots of water. Hmmm now wondering what to have for dinner... :winkwink:

ahhhhhhhhhh that sounded sooo ridiculously good!!
i havent got alot off food in atm so ive had nothing juicy :(

dairy milk choc bar, white choc mousse, jacket potato with beans and sausages, bowl of cheerios :)

i can't get enough of salt and vinegar crisps and love chip and cheese cobs with loads salt and vinegar yummy :)

Er... a rusk with nutella, two slices of raisinbread with chocolate sprinkles
Some chips for lunch, an apple and some apple cookies.
Gallons of tea, too :)
Tonight I'll make bami goreng

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back