What have you got for your mum?

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
For mothers day?

I haven't usually bothered on mothersday before, but I guess you don't really apreciate your own mum untill you become a mum yourself!

Me and my two other siblings have chipped in and I've made her a hamper, first attempt and I'm quite pleased, what you think?
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/cddac824.jpg

It contains 3 x wkds
20 cigs :dohh:
100ml of her favorite perfume
And 2x Turkish delight

So all her favorite things, so it's not useless stuff, and made all pretty in a hamper!

And I've booked a table at her favorite Chinese for tomorrow :) should be a nice day

What are your plans?

That's such a lovely idea, looks ace too!

That's lovely, being homemade is such a nice touch but lol at the fags!!!

My mum has hers already I saw her Tuesday, an assortment of S&G goodies and a box of Thorntons choccies. El's got her a bunch of flowers and a No.1 Nan token for trollies as she always moans she never has a pound coin! She gets spoilt having 3 daughters and 6 grandkids.

We've (my 2 brothers, my sister and myself) bought my mum this picture on canvas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vettriano,_Singing_Butler.jpg

She said about 2 weeks ago that she'd like it for the hallway in her new house. As it's very expensive it's also going to be for our dad for Father's Day lol.

I've also bought a small bouquet of flowers and a bar of her favourite green & black chocolate.

Thats lovely

My mums got a card and chocolates

I got my Mum a huge box of Dairy Milk and Micheal Boltons Gems album and a card :)

V xxx

wow what a lucky mummy!!! looks lovely!!

I always get my mum a card and gift, i couldnt not but her birthday is in march as well so its a double wammy, i was a bit lazy this year and have bought her a card and a M&S voucher! x

wow what a lucky mummy!!! looks lovely!!

I always get my mum a card and gift, i couldnt not but her birthday is in march as well so its a double wammy, i was a bit lazy this year and have bought her a card and a M&S voucher! x

Same here, but my dads is the 15th them mothers day, then OH's dads on the 21st then my mums on the 22nd busy month is march!

I've got my mum a huge bunch of flowers, a card and am going to take her out for a meal :)

Nothing. She's a cow.

Feeling is mutual though, I don't expect anything from her for birthday, christmas etc.

i had my friend bake some mothers day cupcakes :) she's brilliant at doings birthday/wedding/christening cakes etc & she has her own business so i asked her to make these (see attatchment) x x

Edit - forgot to mention, my mam ate 2 already sneakily, it didn't come with 2 missing :rofl: x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120317-00816.jpg
    IMG-20120317-00816.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
my mums on a cruise so not going to see her until next sunday!!!

ive got her some perfume, foot cream, hand cream, anti wrinkle cream (she asked for it!) & a case for her phone with a pic of LO on it. xx

I got my mum 2 bottles of wine which she's already drank one of so I got the second one today :haha: and a box of chocolates :)

nothing, only seen my mom once in 12 years. Its her birthday today as well, she is Irish and its paddys day - her name is Patricia so been thinking about her lots but I won't be seeing her.

I couldn't afford anything so was just going to get a card but haven't been able to so I'm trying to make one :dohh:

I got my mum a leather photobook full of photos of all the family and h2b and I are going to attempt to make her favourite, banoffee pie before she comes over!

I won't be seeing my Mum until the start of April but I've got her a couple of hours of treatments at a Holistic spa near where my eldest sister lives so we can have a day out in the Yorkshire Dales after being pampered in the morning :D

Me and LO have got my mum the pillars of the earth series dvd and a card. My mum can be really hard to buy for as she allergic to any smelly stuff, doesnt really like flowers etc, she loves certain chocolate but i buy her chocolate for her b day and xmas, so now resorted to buying her dvd series that i know she wants. Though i might start buying her vouchers aswell x

Bunch of flowers straight off boat from Holland at 3am this morning so fresh fresh fresh :D Il post a pic later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->