what is best??

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
bamboo terry, bamboo and organic cotton terry, bamboo organic cotton velour, bamboo and organic cotton fleece, unbleached bamboo terry, bamboo french terry or bamboo jersey??

theres too much to choose from lol

x

I have a mini flat made from bamboo french terry/bamboo velour....the french terry is great for the outside if you are using a snappi. Otherwise eh it's ok. I personally like bamboo velour best

im thinking of expanding and making more than just fleece nappies but i dont really have a clue where to start, i only really use fleece nappies, i have a few cotton fitteds but other than that im clueless, i have some bamboo inserts made from, i dont know what it is, its not bamboo terry, its a lot softer but works really well still, ive seen a lot of people have bamboo velour on the inside of nappies, why is that? is it because its soft? or is there another reason for it? and what is the difference between bamboo terry and bamboo french terry??

sorry for all the questions lol

x

I'm really not sure on the differences, I know I prefer the velour just because it's soooo soft

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->