What is going on with me??

Monzter79

Reaction score
I had regular contractions, 5-1-1 for almost 24 hours straight. I could still walk and talk so I didn't bother calling the MW. I just went about my day, cleaned a bit, am eating/drinking well, and napped. They do feel "different". The we're radiating from my back/hips/thighs. I feel baby is lower. They just never got more intense. DTD with dh and they vanished! Now they are just sporadic BH. what happened????

I woke up with crazy pain behind my cervix, and now I'm resting on the couch near the bathroom because I feel so sick. And I'm really hot!!! Took a Zantac and got a bit of sleep- hope to get more.

I just don't understand what this is. I thought for SURE they'd get stronger and that I was on my way.

My LMP was may 1st and they've changed my due date 3 times because of scan/date discrepancies. My earliest date was the 5th and my latest date is the 21st. Fine, it's my due month!

I'm trying not to be alarmist and to just go with it until I "know". Everybody says "you'll just know". But, I've had BH and "irritable uterus" (aka unexplainable pain), so as a FTM I'm not totally convinced that I will.

I plan on contacting MW in am but, have any of you had a similar experience in a previous pregnancy?

With my first, I had what you had, then two days later the ACTUAL no going back labor began. Stay near your hospital bags. :flower:

trust me you will know hun when its the real thing sounds close good luck x

Thanks so much ladies. Just as soon as I left a nonchalant message with MW- I had another good contraction. LOL

So much pressure and heat in my hips... I had no idea it would feel like that! Maybe things are going to get going again.

Still feel sweaty and nauseous. ICK! But, I'm going to just go on about my business and see what happens.

Hope I get to start a labor thread soon. :)

I would contact your MW due to the feeling sick. Just to be safe. Your BP might be up or possible pre-e... but don't take my word, just that I've seen this happen before.

Better safe then sorry when you're so close.

I am with ya ! Same things happening with me.... Last night they were every 7 min to the min , then after an hr they got Spuratic 7-10.... Then I just had constant cramps all night that kept me up til the sun came up.... Sooooo frustrated!!!
I was told taking a hot bath will stimulate true labor, maybe try yhat the next time they get regular? I always wnt to but never feel like getting Into a hot bath when it's going on lol. Who wants to do that at 4am :/ ugh

I would contact your MW due to the feeling sick. Just to be safe. Your BP might be up or possible pre-e... but don't take my word, just that I've seen this happen before.

Better safe then sorry when you're so close.

Anybody know what elevated BP may be, if I'm NOT pre-e? My proteins have been great (just tested last Fri too). My swelling has actually gone down as far as I can tell.

My BP is actually elevated... And mine is usually very low, pregnant or not. UGH! I really hate bothering my MW and try not to sweat stuff. Have gotten readings of 140's/90's all afternoon. Crap! Just had one 145/98. Heart rate 80BPM (totally normal!)....

I'm gonna call... anybody else ever had that without pre-e?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->