What is going on with my body!

Broody85

Reaction score
Hi girls,

So, just to put it out there. I'm not TTC but I chart more as a form of avoiding my fertile time and also so I know when to expect AF.

Anyway, my chart this month is really confusing me:

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/cockatooo/image-9.jpg

I thought I had ovulated on CD 18ish but the past 2 mornings I have had another temp dip but with no other symptoms, no EWCM, no cramps, no sex drive, a completely negative OPK, where's the first couple I took at least had a line, just not fully positive. So, what do you think :shrug:

Here is last months (my first month off the pill) for comparison:

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/cockatooo/image-10.jpg

Also, there is no way I can be pregnant, my boyfriend lives down south and we only get to see each other about once a month and I haven't seen him this cycle x

Hard to say. Looks like you haven't o'd yet. Keep charting and see what happens. It takes awhile sometimes For your body to regulate coming off bc. You also have a lot of open circles. Are you temping at the same time each day or is there something else that's been throwing off your temps? This could make it harder to see a pattern. GL!

I have no idea why the circles are open? I don't put my temp on my chart as soon as I do it. I input it later in the day, so could that affect it? My temp went up to 36.19 this morning with the tiniest but of EWCM? So confused!

You have to back date the time if you put the time in later.. Ff automatically records the time you make the entry. Your temps are still quite low. I'd say you have t o'd yet. Getting more ewcm is a good sign o may be approaching though so keep monitoring.

Temping is confusing! No worries. Good to learn all this stuff before ttc, you'll be a pro by then!

Yes, I would say there might be some inconsistencies with temping that are causing the erratic pattern. Things you could try include:
- temping vaginally instead of orally, if you don't already (this is more consistent)
- Temp at the same time each day, and make sure the date in the program is when you took it (like said above, you can set the correct time)
- If you drink alcohol or don't get much sleep, or get up during the night this can change it
- make sure you temp before doing anything at all - I barely move before temping!

REALLY good of you to be doing this before TTC. I wish they taught this stuff in schooL!

Thanks guys,

I usually temp when I wake early in the morning (about 7.30) but then I go back to sleep (I work mainly in the evening) I literally turn over and grab my thermometer so I don't move about really?

Ughhhh, really hoping I ovulate before my OH gets here on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->