What is going on?

mssk

Mom of two
Reaction score
I started spotting on Monday, which turned to light bleeding by Tuesday. I had my 7-8 weeks ultrasound on Tuesday morning (we knew we could be off by a week because we got pregnant directly after a miscarriage before AF) and they would not let me view my scan. The Dr. then came in and told me that there was no fetal pole and no hb and after talking to him again he said this pregnancy is over and I am miscarrying. My question is now that I have been bleeding for six days why have I not passed any tissue yet or even any real clots. I go through one thin panty liner a day no more than that. Has anyone gone through this many days bleeding with minimal cramping and still passed everything naturally. I really don't know if I can emotionally handle a D&C after these two losses :cry:. But we want to TTC again soon. The bleeding has ranged from bright red to very dark red brown. I guess I just expected it to be like last time where everything had passed in four days.

I'm sorry for your loss sweetie, I can't answer your question with personal knowledge but all the stuff iv been reading while I'm going through my mc is that it can be normal for it to take a while to pass. If you're worried it might be best to see you're doctor again. I know there tablets you can take/insert to help if you were wanting to avoid a d&c
xx

Thank you Reeve,
I go back for an ultrasound if everything doesn't pass before this coming Thursday. I guess now that I know I just want it over you know? I am already worried about ttcing and the next pregnancy ending the same way. I'm sorry for your loss...I guess we both just have to hang in there while we wait. Good luck to you I hope we both end up with happy healthy pregnancies soon <3

Yes I do worry about the next time, so I totally understand. I fell pregnant with a coil in place. I thought we were done with our family but this really has thrown a spanner in the works so to speak. I'm told that the removal of my coil is what caused the mc.. so I can only pray that this hasn't done any damage. We were both devestated about this loss.. and of course means we clearly arnt done.

Wishing you a speedy healing process honey and I'm sure we will see those bfp soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->