What Is Going On ?!!

PortlandGirl

Reaction score
Just joined and excited to be here :happydance:

My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we started to try a bit ago - we are both healthy and I am in my 20s he is in his early 30s. I did no tracking and we did not have any luck - but I did write down CM before AF came.

This month was all about testing - I got a OvaCue mobile to track everything. We did the BD 9 times over the course of the fertility window - but none within the last 2 days ( we want a girl :) ) . Today is suppose to be my ovulation day ( for the last 15 years it has been the same TONS of CM that is thick ) - today rolls around and the CM is completely different - SUPER watery TMI - but it feels like I could wipe for 15 minutes and not be dry. I am wondering if that is a symptom of anything.

Other strange symptoms all within the last 5 days.
-Nausea - motion sickness ( which I never had in my life) - it comes in waves especially after I drink or eat. Also I will wake up in the middle of the night with Nausea which makes me think it cannot be all in my head.
- Cramping - Light cramping for the last 5 days - almost like AF is coming in. This too will wake me up at night

My husband has been seeing it all and says I am either dying or I am pregnant - which is funny BUT why would I be having symptoms 5 days before OD.

I would say it is all in my head except for waking up in the middle of the night with nausea and this new CM -

I'm a little confused, but it sounds like you have a lot of watery cm around ovulation day which is actually fertile CM. The other fertile CM is Egg White CM. This is considered the best for the sperm. Thick or creamy CM is not considered very fertile and can actually be hostile to sperm...there are websites where they actually have pictures to reference, that may help. Have you considered temping/charting for a couple cycles to see what your actual O date typically is? I highly recommend it.

What Ltweety said.

And your symptoms also sound like O symptoms. The surge in progesterone after O can cause light headedness, nausea and dizziness in woman who are more sensitive to the hormone shift. I always feel nauseous the day of and the day after O.

The cramping could also be O pains; which some woman get and some woman don't, and some people get some of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->