What is going on??!!

oliv

Reaction score
AF is due in two days. Iv been nauseous every evening for the last week or more (even woke up to vomit one night :dohh:), since yesterday afternoon iv had mild cramping with brown discharge and some ewcm and a stinging pain when I pee but goes away quickly.

Anybody else had similar?

Is it possible you have a uti? I've had the exact same once and needed antibiotics. I did find out I was pregnant that cycle though so not sure if the uti was a symptom or just coincidence.

Is it possible you have a uti? I've had the exact same once and needed antibiotics. I did find out I was pregnant that cycle though so not sure if the uti was a symptom or just coincide.

I have had a uti before and it didn't feel exactly the same as the other ones. if it continues I will go to the doctor

I'm 9DPO, I also have the stinging pain when I pee & today I had brown yellowish spotting. I took a test, but it was BFN. I made an appointment with my OBGYN, but she can't see me until July 28th. I've also had some mild nausea and cramping. My temp is being crazy & I'm expecting AF any day.

Oliv - I agree that it doesn't feel like a UTI.

I'm 9DPO, I also have the stinging pain when I pee & today I had brown yellowish spotting. I took a test, but it was BFN. I made an appointment with my OBGYN, but she can't see me until July 28th. I've also had some mild nausea and cramping. My temp is being crazy & I'm expecting AF any day.

Oliv - I agree that it doesn't feel like a UTI.

I'm hoping it's a good sign for us both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"