What is Good??

C

carla15x

I've just realised everything is going really well in my life atm :thumpup:

My uni year is nearly over, I'm looking to book this driving test soooon, moving to my new house, I'm going on holiday wiv my girls in July. . . It's all good!

So I wanted to know what is amazing in your life right now?
What are you feeling positive and optimistic about??

I've not been on the :wine: lol
Just feeling good vibes = D

xx

awww good thread! i do like to see the cup as half full as it were :D

i have a beautiful happy healthy daughter, a lovely wonderful fiancee and a great, supportive family,
i love our home, we own it and our mortgage is on an excellent rate and we are planning to move and buy something bigger in the furture.
i love my little car, it gives me a wonderful sense of freedom, me and maddilynne can go any where, great as we live in a village a little out the way of things.
i have some really true good friends and can have some wonderful days out, with maddi too of course!
i am loved and i love :blush: and i'm planning our wedding in disney, florida x

What a lovely idea for a thread! I can't come up with much to contribute at the moment, life kind of slapped me silly last week and I'm still trying to recover. :dohh:

How about, Mum and I spent a lovely afternoon in my garden today, I got some laundry done which felt good, and my Rhododendron has bloomed for the first time since I bought it last year! :D I really am quite thrilled with this!

ok, so mine..

There's only 3 months and 4 months till we go on holiday to center parcs and start TTC
I am married to a very lovely man who loves me with all his heart
The sun is shining :) x

Ahhh, I like this idea.

I tend to be a glass is just ever so slightly more than half full kinda person, so I will try not to make too long a list :rofl:

Been married to the most fantastically kind, caring, loving and thoughtful man for almost 18 months.

We have a beautiful 2 bed 2 bath apartment, with loads of room for our (hopefully) growing family, (who's only downside is it's 3 floors up, but once your inside there are no stairs to go up and down lol)

We have a great little car, which suits us just fine as it's cheap to run and is allowing us to save up for another car once LO is almost here.

I have a great family and very kind friends.

We are saving loads atm for our car, our holidays and more importantly putting away loads for our LO.

We're getting Sky installing in the next couple of weeks (yay, love Discovery channel!)

Only 6 months odd til we TTC :happydance:

We're going on 3 holidays this year, and I am looking forward to them all! :happydance:

I love my life!

I celebrated my first wedding anniversary last month, and I am married to a wonderful man.

The recession has meant DH and I were able to buy our first house.

I took my last contraceptive pill on Tuesday, and am getting ready to TTC in December.

I'm currently learning to drive. I have a fantastic instructor and am really enjoying it.

I have lovely friends. Both online and in the "real world".

Well we've just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and are still very much loved up
We have 2 gorgeous sons
we are getting ready to start ttc number 3
we are looking forward to our holiday in August
I love my family and friends to bits

Aww what a good thread, you have made me put things into perspective as this morning i was moaning at myself but i should be greatful for what i have!!

Me and Oh are all loved up hehe
We have bought our first house and move in, in 2 and a bit months
I am picking up my new car tomorrow! yey
I have a week off in two weeks and 6 and a half weeks off over the summer so cant complain!
Everything is on the up and hope my self esteem is on the up too!

Wow = ]

People have loads of wonderful things going on right now!!!

1 week, four days till my exams are OVER!
&& each day that goes by is another closer to summer!!
Yay! :happydance:

Oooooh.....

I'm moving in with a wonderful man who I love and who loves me completely

We have fantastic plans for the future together (holidays, houses, babies)

I have a fab, supportive family and friend network

Going to be learning to drive soon (cant wait to get a little car)

Planning a career change

Its all very exciting when you write it down like that! xxx

Love this thread :happydance:

I have fantastic friends and family.
My OH loves me and I love him and we want to spend the rest of our lives together.
My OH wants to marry me in a couple of years when finances permit.
I can drive (even though the car's broke) so I can go where I like.
Going to Uni to achieve my dream of caring for people.
I have a job that I'm very unlikely to lose until Uni. (Supermarkets will always be needed lol)
And I'm going on a well-needed week away this year, to spend on the beach with OH's family to celebrate his 18th (which ultimately leads to when we can decide to get married).

I think that's it. Even when I get a bit down, I think of these things and I feel a bit better.

Im going to leave this thread and come back to it later as i dont want to hijack a posative thread.

I have a beautiful fiancee who loves me more then anything and i love him more then anything too...
We just Moved into our very own house inwhich we are now paying of a mortage but its all worth it...
We are planning our wedding next april (im so excited)
We have just welcomed a baby into the family... our beautiful puppy callie...( our practice baby hehe )
I have a job i love so much...
We are planning on trying for our first baby after our wedding ( after mc in nov)
I baught a new family car
I have the best family....

I just wanna say thank you for making this thread its really opened up my eyes to how much in my life is going so well.... Thank you

It's nearly Summer everyone!! :happydance:
Holidaaaaay to Greece with my girlies!

Good Times = ]

Is anyone else off on their hols?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member