What is it... I PG or had AF?

cingino2010

Reaction score
I'm a 34 (never been PG so this is new to me) with PCOS taking Metformin (which has helped me get AF every month for the last 6 months). DH and I are letting nature take the course on if we getting pregnant so I'm not charting or taking ovulation test. I had my period on Oct 14. My cycle is 33-40 days. We BD a several time the between Nov 1-11. I started spotting Nov 14-18, stopped 19-24 and what I thought was my period came Nov 25-Dec 4 it was medium to light not normal because I usually have heavy AF for 4 days and then light for 2 day. And since Dec 5th to today (Dec 15) I have spotting that I use 1-2 panty line in a day but always light pink on toilet paper. I did take a HPT on Nov 20 that Negative. I have no cramping or pelvic/abdomen pain. What could be going on? I can't get in to see my Dr til after Dec 26th. What should I do?

Thanks for taking the time to read and if you answer thanks much!!

I'm a 34 (never been PG so this is new to me) with PCOS taking Metformin (which has helped me get AF every month for the last 6 months). DH and I are letting nature take the course on if we getting pregnant so I'm not charting or taking ovulation test. I had my period on Oct 14. My cycle is 33-40 days. We BD a several time the between Nov 1-11. I started spotting Nov 14-18, stopped 19-24 and what I thought was my period came Nov 25-Dec 4 it was medium to light not normal because I usually have heavy AF for 4 days and then light for 2 day. And since Dec 5th to today (Dec 15) I have spotting that I use 1-2 panty line in a day but always light pink on toilet paper. I did take a HPT on Nov 20 that Negative. I have no cramping or pelvic/abdomen pain. What could be going on? I can't get in to see my Dr til after Dec 26th. What should I do?

Thanks for taking the time to read and if you answer thanks much!!

I am really not sure what that was?!?! Everyone I know is different when it comes to implantation bleeding but that sounds longer and heavier than normal. But I am no Doc..... I would like to say "YAY" but I want you to stay on the cautious side. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the christmas stress LOL. I am not even ready myself, and we are running out of time LOL

Let us know what happens!!:hugs:

But I am no Doc..... I would like to say "YAY" but I want you to stay on the cautious side. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the christmas stress LOL. I am not even ready myself, and we are running out of time LOL

Let us know what happens!!:hugs:

I also want to say "YAY" just trying to relaxing at home... can't go anywhere cause my car has a flat tire. :dohh:

As for christmas stress... None me!!! I start shopping the day after christmas and finished by summer. The only things I had to get was new action figures for my DS (step son but I'm mommy to him since his mom is gone). But thanks for the :hugs: Allforthegirl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->